I'll Miss You

-Sasuke-

It's been a month since my daughter was born.

I wanted to ask Yuki about the journey that I'm going, but I can't leave her here alone and taking care of Kaori. But I have to do this because there's another enemy that might come in the village, I'm going to find out his plans.

"You're in deep thought. Anything to share?" I heard Yuki said.

"Where's Kaori?" I asked.

"I just put her to sleep." She replied.

I nodded.

"I think something's bugging you. What is it?" She said curiously.

"It's... I... There might be another enemy that might attack the village one day." I explained. Yuki's expression was shocked with the mixture of worry.

"I have to go on a journey. It might take a while, but I'm doing this for our village... And for my family." I added.
What Yuki did shocked me. I thought we'll have a fight but she just hugged me. I hugged her back.

"When will you leave?" She asked.

"This afternoon." I said while holding her hand.

"Oh." I know that tone of hers, it's the i-don't-want-you-to-do-this tone.

"Just be back safe, okay?" She said while I heard a sob. I hugged her again. I just really don't want to leave her again like years ago, but I have to do this for my family to be protected.

"Hey, I'll be okay. You have your parents and your brother. Also Kaori reminds you of me." I said trying to cheer her up. She smiled.

'That's my girl.' I thought.

*Afternoon*

I brought my body bag and hung it on me. Yuki's carrying our daughter. This'll be the last time I'll see her before my journey will begin. Our daughter had my eyes when I was a kid but has the blue eyes of her mother. She has my hair color also my skin color.

"Hey Kaori. This might be the last time we'll be seeing each other. Take care of your mom for me." I told her and kissed her little forehead. She giggled. Then I looked at Yuki giving me a smile.

I held her chin and kissed her. This'll be the last time I'll see her smile. Then when we parted, she looked down, sad.

"Yuki.." I said then she looked at me. "Don't give me that look. I'll promise I'll come back, not like years ago, okay?" I added. She nodded but still sad. Then I remembered something. I poked her forehead.

"Till we meet again. Okay, Yuki?" I said. Then I saw her smile. She touched her forehead then nodded. I gave my family one last hug then I went off.

'Don't worry, I'll do whatever it takes to protect the ones I love.' I thought to myself while holding my food that my wife packed for me.

*weeks later*

-Yuki-

As Sasuke left the village weeks ago, I came back to work in being Hokage. Naruto told me that Hinata can babysit Kaori while I work.

"Sis, can you go to the meeting with dad?" He asked.

"Sure, where is it?" I asked.

"In the Hidden Sand Village. Kazekage called the meeting and we both can't go there together." He explained.

"What about dad stays here with mom?" I asked.

"Can't. Mom said he might need me and she also said that you and dad need a bit more of a father-daughter time, ya know?" He said. Mom's right, I've been with Kaori for weeks now. I haven't got the time to talk to dad.

"Okay, tell mom thanks. Okay?" I said.

He nodded. Now I'm off to the gates.

*at the gates*

I saw dad with Kakashi-sensei and Guy-sensei.

"It's the Namikaze Princess! I became her sensei for a short time, now look at her, all grown up and with a family." Guy-sensei reacted. I just smiled.

"Yuki, you set to go?" Dad asked. I nodded. We're off to the Hidden Sand Village.