10 tails to my daughter?!?

-Sasuke-

Kaori turned 15 now. Man, time flies. It's been 3 years since peace came to the village, 3 years since the very incident. My little girl's all grown up. In fact, her mother can't even believe it's been this long, too. Kaori looked a lot like me but got her mother's eye color a bit of her face structure, a BIT of her temper, but yet has Yuki's good side.

"Mom? Dad? I'm home." Kaori said. She just came back from their mission.

"How's the mission Kaori?" I asked.

"It was good dad. They gave us a C- rank, I guess?" She said. "Where's mom?" She added. She's always protective when it comes to her mother. And you know where the over-protective part came from.

"She's still in the residence. Wanna go there?" I asked her.

"Is that a challenge, dad?" She said

We prepared our selves and teleported there.

-Yuki-

"Sis, the Kages are here. Said they needed to talk to us even Sasuke and Kaori." Naruto said.

"Okay, I'll go-" before I could finish my sentence, Sasuke and Kaori got here.

"Please don't tell me you raced again?" I asked them.

"Yup." Kaori answered.

"Well.. It's still the same, both of you got here at the same time." I explained.

Kaori pouted.

"Now come on. The Kages needs to talk to us. Don't ask why, I also don't know." I said while I went to the door.

*at the base*

"Lady Hokage." Kazekage greeted.

"Lord Kazekage. Why did you summon a Kage meeting? Also, why do you need my daughter and husband to be in it?" I asked.

"We know about the seal that you made on the Ten Tails." Raikage said.

I just had my serious face.

"Lady Hokage, we made a decision that your brother did not vote on it.'' Tsuchikage said.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"The three of us agreed to..... Make your daughter the first host of the Ten Tails." Tsuchikage said.

"What?" I was shocked now. I looked over Kaori and gestured her to come close to me.

"Will you accept their offer, Kaori?" I asked her.

She looked at them.

"Can I have time to think?" She asked. I nodded.

"She needs to think." I told them.

They all agreed.

"If she agrees, I'll help her seal the tailed beast inside her." I said.

"Of course, Lady Hokage." Kazekage said. Then they left.

"Kaori?" Naruto came to her.

"Huh? What is it, Uncle?" Kaori replied.

"I know it's hard to decide, but it's the only way for the Ten Tails to be more stabled. Your mom made the seal which is only temporary for the beast to stay away from all of us." Naruto explained. Kaori just nodded.

I looked at Sasuke with a worried face. Sasuke had an almost angry face. I walked over to him. Now his face is calming down.

"I just don't want to let her have the Ten Tails. It's hard even if the Ten Tails is made up of the yin chakra of the Nine Tails." He explained. And yes, I told him about the Ten Tails.

"Ditto, I don't want her to carry such a heavy burden. To live as the first host and all, it's hard like what me and my twin had been through all those years." I replied. He hugged me, I hugged back. Kaori hugged us, too.