This Feeling

-Yuki-
Why did he save me?
Why did he save me?
!!!!
"Ow!" He screamed that because I slapped him in the face.

"Why did you do that?!?" He asked me.

"I have tons of reasons and questions. One, how come you didn't told me you left the Leaf? Two, you deserve it. Three, why do you have a sharingan? Four, why did you save me?" Yup, typical me.

"You don't wanna know. I got the sharingan from someone. Because you're my best friend."

OK... OK that last one is NO. First he attacked my brother now I'm still his best friend?!?

"What about my brother?" I asked. He just shook his head. Then I stayed quiet...

-Naruto-
What is taking Yuki so long.... Just a walk in the forest, but for 3 hours?!? "Might as well look for your twin?" Kurama asked.

"I trust my sister, I'll wait for a bit more" I answered.

"Hmm" was Kurama's response.

'Where are you, Yuki?' I thought.
So I just waited for her.

-Sasuke-
Yuki feel asleep. 'She's still cute like when we were kids' I thought. We were almost to the borders of the village, I was about to wake her up but she already woke up.

"Were nearing the borders." I said or told her.

She just nodded. I dropped her off the borders, she said thanks. I went off. It's time for me to go to my hideout now.

*at the hideout*

When I saw Yuki earlier, she changed. She wasn't the quiet girl I knew from before. She's a jinchuriki, she's become more prettier, she still doesn't give up on becoming a hokage. I can still remember the days when I was still in The Hidden Leaf.

*FLASHBACK*

It's the first day of school. Uhh, I just hate the girls in the academy, they're too loud and made a fan group. Why can't they just leave me alone?!?

*at the academy*

I was just sitting under the tree near the entrance of the academy, until a girl came up to me.

"Hi." She said with a smile.

She had a long red hair, blue eyes, and wears a brown some sort of dress like. Oh never mind, then shorts. I just stared at her.

"Aren't you coming to class?" She asked.

"I am." Was my response.

"Come on!" She pulled me up and led me inside.

She's strong for a girl like her. She sat beside me, then here comes Mr. Whiskers or as anyone calls him Naruto.

"Naruto! Over here." She called out to him.

Wait! Both of them have the same blue eyes, they're!!!

"Sasuke, this is my twin. I forgot to introduce my self, I'm Yuki, by the way." She introduced her self.

I glared at Whiskers-boy and he glared back, but Yuki didn't mind so she just sat between us.

*5 years later*

I'm 14 now. I had my birthday a few months ago. Yuki now is 13, she and her twin are just a month/s younger than me. Me and Yuki became best friends now.

"Come on Sasuke! It's time for the exam." She said excitingly. I nodded and we went to the academy.

*at the academy*

It was me versus Choji. This is gonna be easy. I almost forgot to mention me and my other classmates have our head protectors which I basically don't care by the way. We're starting, I was the first one to attack.

"Fire Ball Jutsu!" Then I let out a huge fire ball. This jutsu is passed on to all Uchihas. It wasn't long then the fight was over, I won. Whisker-boy also won versus Neji. Then it was Yuki's turn. She had her hair on two pigtails so it'll be easy for her to fight. She's going to fight against Ino, which is good for her.... I think. Ino started off with a mind control jutsu. But I can see Yuki clearing her mind, so she's not getting controlled? Then Yuki used her Shadow Clone Jutsu, which whiskers sometimes or always use. After a few minutes, Yuki won.

*3 years later*

After hearing the news about my brother, Itachi, I ran away or left the Leaf. I've considered them my enemy now, but I kept thinking about Yuki of what she's going to feel once she found out I left. But I have to think of some other stuff now. I'll might as well consider her and Naruto... .... My Enemies

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That's how it all happened. But now, it's like my feelings for her are coming back now. I don't know what to do.