Thanks Again, Sasuke

-Yuki-

I can't hold the shield much longer.
At the corner of my eye, I saw Menma getting worried at me. Right before I could create another Shadow Clone, the shield bursted. Then Madara attacked me, I couldn't dodge most of his attacks.

"This village will no longer exist!" He yelled.

Then with all his power, he managed to hit me and I flew to the air. I felt like someone caught me. I looked to who it is, and it was Sasuke.

"Thanks again, Sasuke." I said while smiling at him.

Then he put me down and I helped my brother fight Madara. He is strong, but me and my twin are stronger. We unleashed our tailed beasts and fought him. A little later, Prima and Kurama ran out of chakra so me and Naruto have to handle it now.

Me and Menma are getting weaker now. But then we saw that Madara was hit by a fire ball jutsu. We saw who did it and it was Sasuke. I saw my brother's reaction, surprised.

"Go get him, Sasuke!" I told him.

He smiled at me as a response. I haven't seen him smile like that for a long time. Moments later, Madara was weak. So I prepared a sealing jutsu to seal an reincarnated body.

I gave Sasuke a cue then he pushed Madara, then I sealed him up.

"Sis, how come you knew lots of sealing jutsus?" Menma asked.

I giggled then said, "Remember where mom came from? The Now Vanished- Eddy Village. Didn't you remember, The Eddy Village are professionals in Sealing Jutsus." I explained.

He just stood there amazed. Then he went back to reality, then had a talk with Sasuke.

'Please no fighting.' I worriedly thought.

-Naruto-

"Long time no see, Sasuke." I told him.

"Hmm" was his response. "You and Yuki changed, too. Your sister changed the most." He added.

" Hehe, Thanks. You've changed like a lot and a lot I mean the whole you..... Except for being obnoxious, ya know?" I said while scratching my head.

"Hmm" he responded. I saw him took a glance at Yuki, 'I think he's falling for my Sister again' I thought.