Dad

-Yuki-

It's been 5 years now. My daughter's 12. Kaori still hasn't give up on looking for her dad.

'Sasuke...' I thought.

We promised ChoCho that we'll go look for her father today. We didn't tell her it was Choji, we wanted to give Kaori and her a little mission for them to know what it's like if we go on a mission.

We're at the gates now waiting for ChoCho.

"Hey Kaori? Where's your friend?" Naruto asked.

"She'll be here, Uncle." My daughter said.

Then we saw someone running to our way.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Lady Hokage and Lord Hokage! I woke up a bit late." ChoCho explained.

"It's fine. No hard feelings, now let's go!" I exclaimed. Then we went off.

After a few hours of walking, we stopped near a rocky mountain to rest and eat.

"Wow. This is very delicious, Lady Hokage!" ChoCho said with delight.

I giggled. "Why thank you. My mom taught me this recipe." I thanked her.

"Tell Grandma Kushina, thank you. Okay mom?" Kaori said. I smiled at her.

"Of course, Kaori." I said.

'She reminds me of me.' I thought.

"Uhh. Mom? Can I go?" My daughter asked.

Oh... That go.

"Sure. Just don't go too far." I said. She nodded then left.

-Kaori-

I really didn't have to go. I just saw this creepy building. I went towards it and entered. Wow! This is... Wow. It has altars. Then I saw a man leaning on one of the posts that holds the second floor.

"Who're you?" He asked. Wait a minute.

Black hair similar to mine,

Same eye shape but mines a bit big,

Both of us have the same skin,

And same face shape.. But mom told me I also have a bit of her shape too.

"Dad?" I questioned.

"Don't tell me you're one of them!" I was shocked at what he said. Then he turned around.... And I saw an Uchiha clan symbol. Wait, he is!

Then he carried me.

'What's going on?' I thought. Then I saw some sort of fish like people almost my height. We got outside and dad put me down. Then right before he can attack, Uncle Naruto got here.

"Hey Sasuke! Long time no see." He said.

"Hm." Was dad's answer..

'My dad is S-Sasuke Uchiha.' I thought. I smiled.

Dad and Uncle were attacking. They're really good when they're teaming up. Then someone landed in front of us. Mom! Wait where's?

ChoCho ran to my side.

'Oh never mind.' I thought.

-Yuki-

A fight aye?

I looked at Naruto... I was surprised, Sasuke?

He looked at me and smirked. I smiled. I used my shadow Clone jutsu to attack. The three of us are back together. Team 7

Then one of them got ChoCho then ran inside.

"Mom! They have ChoCho!" Kaori told me. I nodded.

"Let's head in." I told them. They nodded.

As we got in, there were like hundreds of them?

We saw ChoCho near the corner.

"Kaori, go to ChoCho and stay there." I said. She nodded.

'Good thing she didn't inherit my stubbornness.' I thought.

We attacked. Me and Naruto went to sage mode, while Sasuke got his Sharingan. My brother used his Shadow Clones. Then we almost got stabbed, but luckily we almost to tailed beast chakra mode. We got our tailed beast eyes and tails at our back.

"Don't worry, they don't bite." My brother said.

"Prima and Kurama." I told them. Then I saw some of their group going towards my daughter and ChoCho.

-Kaori-

We took a step back.

"Okay, okay. Keep cool." ChoCho said nervously.

Then one of them hitted ChoCho.

That's it!

Then I felt something. I... I activated my Mangekyo. Then screamed. After that, they were all in conscious.

"Kaori!" I heard someone called my name.

"Mom?" I shockingly said. Then she hugged me.

"I wouldn't forgive myself of you die before I do." She said. Then held my chin and smiled.

"You have your father's mangekyo. At a young age, you awakened it this early." She explained. I smiled back to her.

"So bro, do you thing Kabuto can handle them?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. He said he accepts any students who go to his place." Uncle said. Then I remembered.

"Dad?" I asked, while I let my mangekyo disappear.

"Huh? What is it?" Dad asked.

"How will you know if you still love mom? Like really connected?" I asked.

"Because Kaori..." Dad said while he smiled. "Me and your mother had you. You were our only Princess." Dad added. I was tear-eyed. Then I ran to dad and hugged him, he hugged back. So this is what it feels like to have a dad.