Former Team 7

-Sasuke-

After the explosion, I teleported myself to the stadium. I learned this teleportation jutsu from my brother. As I got there, I saw Kaori was about to get squished by a concrete wall.

"Kaori!" Yuki screamed. My daughter looked up, shocked. I managed to teleport there and jumped off.

"Huh? Dad." She said.

"I'll bring you to your Aunt Hinata." I said. Kaori nodded.

We got there and I only saw Himawari and Hinata.

"I'm going to leave Kaori here. Where's Boruto?" I asked them.

"Uncle Sasuke, he's still there with dad. We got here, because Grandpa Minato teleported us here." Himawari explained. I nodded, then I looked at my daughter.

"Kaori..." I said. She looked at me. "Stay here, okay? I'll go and help your mom and uncle." I added.

First she had a shocked expression but still nodded. Good thing she didn't inherit Yuki's stubbornness.

Then I teleported back to where Yuki and Naruto were. Yuki and Naruto saw me, I know my wife's face.

"Just like old times, right?" Naruto asked.

"Yup." Yuki answered. I just smiled.

"LET'S DO THIS!" We said all together. The Former Team 7 is back.

I removed my coat.

Yuki and Naruto removed their cape and went to sage mode. I prepared my katana. Then we attacked Orochimaru.

"If it isn't Sasuke Uchiha... Is our plan working now?" He asked.

I smirked. "Well if you put it that way.... No. I just lied to you. I only wanted my brother gone before but now I know he's here wiyelled. You only fell for a fake plan I did." I said.

"We're gonna have a talk later, Sasuke." Yuki said with a hint of anger.

"Oh, well.. I'll continue the plan myself." He said then before he could attack, Boruto went in front of us.

"If you want to fight my family, you gotta have to go through me!" He yelled.

"Boruto, don't!" Naruto yelled.

-Yuki-

Then Boruto used the element he possesses. Earth, lightning, and fire. But Orochimaru absorbed the power. We were all shocked, then he was about to attack Boruto when my brother went to his way to stop the attack.

It was my chance to teleport Boruto out of the way.

"Stay here." I ordered Boruto.

"No, Aunt Yuki, I wanna help." He insisted.

I deactivated my sage mode, then my hair began to float because of my anger.

"No, you're staying here!" I said as I raised my voice. Then he crossed his arms and I went back to sage mode to help Sasuke and Naruto. We started to attack Orochimaru. O used my flying Raijin to create fast attacks and dodges. Then he was about to hit us, when we went to tailed beast chakra mode while Sasuke used Susano'o. We blocked the attack, then attacked him.

Then Orochimaru caught me by holding on to my hair. I let out a painful scream, Naruto and Sasuke were shocked.

"Seems that Lady Yuki here is in pain, aye Sasuke?" Orochimaru said sarcastically.

"Let go of my wife!" Sasuke yelled at him. But he smirked.

"You want her?" He asked. "Then go get her!" He added and threw me. Sasuke caught me just in time before I hit the wall.

"Thank you." I said to Sasuke while giving him a weak smile. Then he kissed my forehead and left me return Boruto.

"Aunt Yuki, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm find, Boruto, don't worry." I gave him a reassuring smile.

I watched Sasuke and Naruto fight Orochimaru. They combined Kurama and Susano'o.

They work perfectly together, they became friends again ever since Sasuke came back here and reunited Team 7.

Then a little later, I regained my energy. I went back to help them. I saw mom and dad, too.

We were almost running out of chakra, mom and dad had to make sure everybody has to be far away this area. Then Boruto came out front of us.

"Don't worry dad, Aunt Yuki, and Uncle Sasuke. I'll handle this." He said. Then he did the rasengan, but a small one.

"It won't be enough." I said. Then I saw Naruto go to Boruto's side.

"I'll help you... You're my son after all." After my brother said that he helped Boruto make his rasengan stronger.

Sasuke was next. ".... My student." He added, then added power to the rasengan.

I went last. "... And my nephew." I lastly added and made the rasengan equally stronger and powerful.

"Let's do this!" Boruto said. Then went to Orochimaru's direction. He was about to throw it but the rasengan was too strong.

I ran to Boruto and I tried maintaining the rasengan so it won't over power him.

"Thanks Auntie." Boruto thanked. I nodded.  Then he managed to throw it.

"RASENGAN!"

Then Orochimaru screamed in pain. After then he's gone conscious. Then Boruto was falling.

"I got him!" I yelled. I teleported myself to him and caught him then I went back to the boys.

"Looks like someone ran out of chakra." Sasuke said. I giggled.

"Like father like son as they say." I added. Then I gave Boruto to Naruto.

"Naruto! Sasuke! Yuki! Boruto!" Sometimes screamed.

"Hinata!" Naruto replied back.

"Mom! Dad!" Kaori yelled while running towards us.

"Kaori!" I replied. Then gave her a hug. Then Sasuke hugged us from behind. I saw Boruto wake up.

"That's our Boruto." I exclaimed. Then some people cheered. Boruto was happy. Naruto smiled at his son.

Then Orochimaru was at his original form. My hair started to float because of anger.

"Auntie, I got it." Himawari said. I looked over Hinata, she nodded. We followed her.

"HEY MISTER! THINK ABOUT ATTACKING OUR VILLAGE AND MY FAMILY, YOU'LL GET IT!" Wow, Himawari had me and Naruto's anger. Then Himawari had her byakugan on and punched Orochimaru. He was in pain.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He apologized. Then Himawari went back to Naruto.

"Mom, you're bleeding." Kaori was shocked when she saw blood on my shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'm fine." I said then I healed my wound. But the blood stained my clothes.

Everything went back to peace.

--------------------------------------
I made Orochimaru the new villain. Okay? Anyways, 1000+ words! First time!