Chapter Thirty-One

Tyler's P.O.V.

I sit on top of this dead body. I just killed a guy so I could get information about the Avengers. He was a member of S.H.E.I.L.D. I believe his name was Stanley Hanks. I don't mind killing people , it's just how I killed him. I had two katana's. I then sliced his neck. Grusome. I know. 

I get up off of his body. I look to my left then to my right. That's when I see Natasha. She looks at me shocked. I give her a death stare. I then disapear. I reapear in my old room on the hellicarrier. I then painted on the wall. " There will be pain to pay for leaving me behind. You will then know pain." I made sure to purposely paint it in the bloode of the guy I killed. They will know pain. 

Natasha's P.O.V.

I walked up on the murdering of Mr. Hanks.  I alerted Hill that Midnight was in the building. She sent search crews all over. I went and searched the living deck. I walked into Tyler's old room. I then saw the writing on the wall. " There will be pain for leaving me behind. You will know pain. " I was scared. I screamed. Clint ran in and saw it too. We told Hill everything. Something is going to happen , but what will it be. 

Tyler's P.O.V.

I walk up the stairs and neal to Thanos. " What information did you retrieve my little minnion?" He asked. I stood up , " I retrieved the information that the Avengers will be staying Asgard for a little while very soon. " I said. " Good job , my pet." He said. I sat down in the chair next to his throne. I was his little minnon.  I will have revenge. They will know pain.