Chapter Ten

Quinn's P.O.V. * 2 Months Later *
So I got my cast off. I'm walking and driving again. Niall and I have been talking a lot. He's talking about coming and staying in New York for the summer. I said he could come and stay at Stark Tower. He said that would be fun. He did take me on that date before he left.

Im walking around school right now. Dan and Amelia were both absent today and I'm all alone. Nick is out of town. I don't have any one to hang with. I walk into the lunch room . I sit down at my table and start eating lunch. That's when a new person sits at my table. " Hello! I'm Phil Clooney. Im new here. You looked like a cool person so I came over here."

" Hey Phil! My name is Quinn Stark! You look new here. I wish that my friends were here so you could meet them but They didnt make it to school. This is also a sixth month reunion that my parents adopted me." I said. "Cool. Maybe I could meet them tomorrow." He said. "Hey want to come back to my place after school, We could play Shelter?" I asked. "SHELTER MY FAVE! and sure." He said.

Later after school , I took Phil to my house. In the elevator I made sure to warn him that everyone I live with is complete bonkers. We hit the floor when the door opens.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yells.I looked around and found a sign that said 'Happy 6 months!' I was surprised. I was happy.
"Thanks Guys!" I yelled. I introduced Phil to everyone and Dan , Amelia , and Nick were there so Phil got to meet them. Dan and Phil had a connection. It was a good connection though. Nick and Amelia loved him.

We all hung out and played a bunch of games. I really enjoyed hanging out with all of them.

*SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH MARCHING BAND.* ~ Tyler A. Fury