Chapter Eighteen

Third Person's P.O.V.

Tony and Bruce walked in on Quinn on fire flying. She was floating in the air reading a book. " Oh Hey Tony , Hello Bruce." She said getting down from the ceiling and going back to normal. " So real fathers name was David Brooks but his actual name was Johnny Storm?! " said Bruce. " Yeah. I didn't figure that out until after you guys adopted Felix. You see my parents were Cheyenne Brooks and Johnny Storm. So are Felix's Parents. Him and I are blood related." She said.

They understood that. Quinn and Felix do look a lot alike. Quinn has Black and Felix has brown hair. Quinn had blue eyes along with Felix. They look almost exactly alike.
Quinn was still standing there waiting for something to happen. " Sorry. We signed you out already. Here is some clothes. Just don't burn them." said Tony. Quinn went into the bathroom and changed. They handed her the coat they brought for considering it was November. They told about how they were going to celebrate Quinn's birthday next week since she missed it. When Quinn stepped out of the elevator She was tackled to the ground by Tyler.

"I missed you so much! Don't ever scare me like that again." said Tyler in a high pitch voice. After she got off the floor everyone welcomed her home.

*sorry for the short chapter. I have school in the morning.* ~ Tyler A. Fury