Chapter Twenty-Four

New Mystery Person's P.O.V.

I kidnapped the most important thing to the Avengers. There leader. She will come to great use. She will be the end of the Avengers.

Quinn's P.O.V.
It's been a few months since Tyler went missing.She never met Sophie or Henry. We've tried tracking her , but they couldn't even get the scanner to find her tracking device. She's been gone for so long that I'm wondering who took her. She couldn't have just gone missing in the air. 

Tyler's P.O.V.

I sit here in the barren waist land they call the other dressed like a slutty maid. Thanos and his 'Butler' or sidekick are driving me crazy. They've been torturing me to get out where I put the final infinity stone. They'll never know. I'm also upset because a good friend of mine passed away a couple of days ago. The difference of her passing was she was the granddaughter of Thanos. I found that very odd but I'm still upset. 

Thanos' sidekick has been making me do stupid stuff all day. Plus , I don't even know what time it is right now. I haven't been able to find my phone. They also extracted my tracking device from my arm. It was really painfull. I don't think it hurt that much when they put it in. But I will never disclose the location of the final infinity stone. 

Sophie's P.O.V. ( ITS JUST IN HER HEAD.)

I sat in the crib with Henry. It's weird to be raised by your great grandfather. I mean , Henry is growing up with smart parents and a hopefull future. What am I growing up to? A high chance of graduating high school and becoming a S.H.E.I.L.D. agent.  My future is worthless.