Chapter Fifteen

Quinn's P.O.V.

Today is the first day of Senior year. My schedule is actually a bunch of college grade classes. They give me extra credit for College. I graduate this year along with the rest of my friends. It's weird. I've been with Tony and Bruce for a year now. Felix has almost been with them for a year. I'll be leaving. Maybe I should go to NYU.

But I get up at 6 a.m. I take a shower then curl my hair. That took an hour so now it's seven. I get dressed in dark washed skinny jeans , a white tank top , a red blue black flannel, and my white high top converse. I grab my new plaid backpack. I walk out into the living room.
I see Bruce up reading the newspaper , and Tyler is up playing COD.

I walk into the kitchen to see a shirtless Steve. " Steve , there's teenagers that live here. " I said. He looked at me and blushed. Then walked out of the kitchen.
I walked to the cabinet and grabbed a protein bar. I walked out and grabbed my keys to the mustang. I got in and drove to school. When I got there I saw a new boy. He was tall , blond hair , tan skin , blue eyes , and a nice white smile. I walked past him since he was hanging with the football players.

He looked at me and freaked out. " Your Quinn Stark. I know you. " He said. " How do I know you?" I asked. " You don't Remember me? Alex Carter? Your best friend from the foster home." He said.
Then it all came back to me. Alex. I missed him so much. He was adopted by a wealthy family then moved to California. I haven't seen him since. " Alex!" I said and hugged him. " Yeah! Now you remember me! I've missed you so much." He said.

We caught up and exchanged numbers.
I walked to my friends. Zoe and Amelia were staring at me shocked. " What?" I asked. " You just hugged the most popular guy in school. How do you know him?" asked Zoe. " We were in the same foster home. He was my best friend." I said. They shook their heads like they understood. We then went our separate ways for class.

Today is going to be a long day.

-skips school cause school is boring-

I walked out of the elevator. I sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V. I was tired. School tired me out. During lunch break all my friends and I played soccer after we ate. The soccer team played with us. It was do much fun. I then went to marching band practice after school and since every year they pick a new drum major people voted for like an hour. I won. I did uniform fitting's also. Our uniforms are white , blue , and green. I actually like our uniforms.

But then I had to drive my friend Mason home from practice. Then I went back home. Then here I am. sitting on the couch eating a big bowl of ramen noodles.
Tony walked in and looked at me funny.
" What ya lookin at?" I asked in a New Jersey accent. " Nothin. Your just eating a lot and I expected you to be asleep right now since it's 7 o'clock." He said.

"Well I have to finish my CP homework so I won't be in bed until 9:30-10." I said.

Why can't I just go to sleep.