Chapter Thirty

A/N: HAPPY OCTOBER! So I'm happy to say that today we made it to 1.6k. When I did the math it equaled up to 1604. So.......THANK YOU!Now for new chapter.

3 years later

Quinn's P.O.V.

It's Henry's fifth birthday. It's also Sophie's fifth birthday. So we're having a birthday party on the same day. I decorated half of the room blue and the other half purple since Sophie hates pink. It's completely different when you realize that the person that loved these little kids never met them. That she'll never see them grow up. She won't see them get married and have kids of their own. Life's always been odd without Tyler. 

Fury misses her ever so much. It looks like he dies a little everyday when he wakes up and sees she's not there. I think everyone that lives in Stark Towers dies a little because she isn't around. 

Fury's P.O.V.

I picked Sophie up and put her in my lap. " Hey Sophie. You know at one point you had a grandmother." I said.  " I did?" She asked.  " Yes. Her name was Tyler. She was the prettiest woman in the world. " I said.  " Where is she then?" She asked. " She went missing the day you were born. " I said. " Oh. Tell me more about her. " She said. " She was an independent woman. She never listened to anyone. She did things her way or it wasn't going to be done. She was also a secret agent. She saved your Aunt Ash many times. She also saved all of the Avengers at one point. She also dated a villain. She said no matter the mistakes she made that she would just keep making more. I never supported her fully but I loved her to death. " I said.  

" Do you have any pictures of her?" She asked me. I put her down and walked to living room and grabbed her picture off the mantel. I walked back in and showed Sophie the picture. " She is really pretty!" She said. " So are you. " I said and put the picture down then picked Sophie up and carried her out of the room. I walked away from the picture almost like I was walking away from my past. 

It was like I was walking away from my whole life. Which I was. 

Tyler's P.O.V.

" See you mulling quimm! They don't care anymore. They left you to die." He said. This enraged me. Now I will get revenge.