Chapter Twenty-Two

Quinn's P.O.V.      *FIVE MONTHS LATER*

I'm walking around the house with a laundry basket full of baby clothes taking the to the nursery to put in the dresser. I finally get to the nursery which is right next to my room. I walk in and open the dresser. I put the clothes away and sit in the rocking chair. I pick up a stuffed elephant that look like it had been refurbished. It was Tony's from when he was little. He said his dad took to Disney world when he was five and that was the toy he chose to get. It was torn up when Tony gave it to me to give to Henry. I did find out that the baby is a boy. We decided to name him Henry Walter. 

Lucas walks into the room. " Hey Babe. What ya go there?" He asked. " I'm looking at an old toy Tony gave me , to give to Henry. " I said with a small smile. Then my pants felt weird. I looked down at the chair and saw it was wet. " Lucas baby. I think my water just broke." I said. He freaked out. " Okay. I'll call an ambulance and lets try and make down stairs after we gather everything we need. " He said. He gathered all the things we need while I got my pants off and out a dress on. 

We got down stairs and the ambulance was waiting for us. I got in and the lady yelled , " SHE'S CROWING!" I didn't feel any pain actually , I kind of feel sick. " HER HEART RATE IS GOING DOWN! HURRY UP!" I heard Lucas yell. My vision started getting fuzzy. Then everything went completely black.

Tony's P.O.V.

I'm in my laboratory when I get a phone call from Lucas saying that him and Quinn were on their way to the hospital because Quinn's water broke. I got Bruce in the car and we drove off. When we got to the hospital we saw Lucas standing in front of a window. Bruce and I walked up behind him and say that he was looking at a baby. The only baby in the room. " Hey Lucas." I said and put an arm around his shoulder. " Is that little Henry?" asked Bruce. " Yep. He looks more like his mom than me." He said. 

" Where's Quinn?" asked Bruce. " She's asleep right now. " He said. We walked into her hospital room together. She was asleep and looked perfectly fine. But I could tell that something went wrong. Lucas had a sad feeling to him. " Lucas , what happened in the ambulance?" I asked. " I'm sorry but Quinn passed out from lack of oxygen because the baby has the same powers as her and it was loosing oxygen and then she woke up and gave birth but she was tired and told her she was good enough to take a nap. Sorry. " He said. " Son. It's not your fault.The child was probably breathing smog because Quinn's in body is lined with a thin layer of smog.  So he probably needed extra air and she willingly provided it to him. " said Bruce putting a hand on Lucas' shoulder. 

Lucas look deeply hurt and he looked like he felt it was all his fault. 

Mystery Person's P.O.V.

I was now hidden as a nurse taking care of the future human torch. He was a big baby for not being full term. He was born July 30th. He has grey eyes like his mother but brown hair like his father. He is really adorable. But I sensing that the fourth child will be born soon. " Hey. We need you to come get another baby." the nurse said. " Alright. " I said and but Henry down in his little bed. I followed the nurse down the hall and into a room. I then saw Willow. She was holding a little baby girl. 

" Sorry ma'am, But I'm going have to take your little angel away so I can clean her up." I said. She handed me the baby. " What's  your name?" She asked. " Sophie." I said. That's my real name. " Then I'm naming my baby girl Sophie Blake Fury. " She said. I have a child named after me. I took Sophie and cleaned her up then put her in a pick bed right next to Henry. I put her little name tag on the bed. She looks more like her mom than her father. Her father is a bastard child from Asgard who ran away from Asgard to come to Midguard. 

I actually like being a nurse. I think I might stay in this form until they are old enough. Maybe I'll even start my own family. But until then I'm just going to focus on this.