Chapter Thirteen

* the dress above is Quinn's dress. *

Tony's P.O.V.

Today is the day I marry Bruce. I get to marry the man of my dreams and we get to raise our two beautiful children together. Quinn goes to college soon. Felix is going to miss her so much. But lets think of the positive things.

I'm in my room that I share with Bruce getting ready. Thor's in the room with me along with Steve. Clint and Natasha are helping Felix and Quinn. Loki and Tyler are helping Bruce. " Tony. Are you nervous?" Asked Thor. His speech has gotten better.
" Just a little. I'm more excited than nervous." I said. " Stark. You and Bruce are great together." said Steve. " Thanks Dude." I said. I finished getting ready. Felix ran in the room with Clint. " Dad! Look how cool I look!" said Felix. He was wearing a little suit. " Yeah. You look almost like dad. " I said. Natasha walked in. " Where's Quinn?" I asked.

" She done getting ready. But She's on the phone with some guy. Their having an argument. But the guy isn't anyone we know of her friends. " said Nat. This worries me.

Quinn's P.O.V.

I was on the phone with Jake. He is the guy that I met on the very first day of school who flirted with me then I rejected him.He had beat Dan up after school one day. I got his number from one of his ex's.
" YOU HAVE NO FREAKING RIGHT TO BEAT HIM UP!" I yelled into the phone.

" I DONT HAVE TO HAVE A FUCKING RIGHT! THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY!" He yelled back into the phone.

" THIS MIGHT BE A FREE COUNTRY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU BEAT UP A GUY THAT ALREADY SUFFERS FROM DEPRESSION BECAUSE OF YOU PRICKS!" I yelled back into the phone.

It was silent for a minute. " I've got to go. I'm going to my uncle's wedding. Bye." He said. I think I got it through his head. I fixed my make real quick and opened the door to see Dan. " You yelled at my bully for me?" He asked. " Yes. I know I should have let you do it by yourself but your so sh-" I was cut off by Dan kissing me. I kissed back. We soon pulled away. "I'm sorry. Your dating Niall." He said with shame. " No I'm not. We broke up because we couldn't handle long distance.

Dan looked at me. He then kissed me again. He was hold my cheek with his hand. Then Tony walks in. His eye balls grew huge. He then slowly walked out of the room. We pulled away. " Quinn , will you go out with me?" asked Dan. " Yes." I whispered. Dan was going to the wedding so we both walked out of the room. He had his arm wrapped around my waist.We walked to the room where Tony was getting ready. " Hey guys. " I said. Dan walked in with me. They all looked at me.

Felix ran over to me. " Look Sissy! I look like Dad!" He said. " Yes you do Bub." I said and hugged him. " You look beautiful Quinn. What do you think Dan?" asked Natasha. " She looks absolutely stunning." He said. I blushed a dark red.

We exited the room and walked to the balcony. That's where their having the wedding. I stand in my position. I was the maid of honor.

Tony went and stood in his spot. I hear the music start playing. I see Bruce walk down the isle with Natasha. When they get to the end of the isle Natasha kisses Bruce's cheek. Bruce steps in front of Tony and looks him in the eye.

They did their vows and kissed. Its time for the reception now. Dan and I sit together at a table. I see Tony's sister Janice. She has two kids of her own. One is my age ( I've never met him ) and one is like 3. I baby sat her the other day. She's a sweet heart.

I walk over to her. " Lillian!" I said. She turned around and jumped on me. "Quinnie!" She said. I picked her up and put her on my hip. " Hi Janice." I said.
" Hey Quinn!" She said and hugged me.
" I don't think you've met my son Jake yet have you?" She said and pointed to Jake. Wait. I was related to Jake. Ew.
" Yeah! I know him. I go to school with him. I just didn't know he was your son." I said.

Dan walked over and stood next to me.
Lillian looked at Dan and smiled. She put her hand out. " Hi! I'm Lillian , Quinn's cousin!" She said. " Well hello Lillian. I'm Dan , Quinn's boyfriend. " He said. I smiled and she giggled.

We continued talking with Lillian and scolding Jake. But the wedding was fun really fun.