Chapter Four

Quinn's P.O.V.

Today I start my lessons with Bruce. Im not happy but I still have to go. Bruce said for lunch he'll have Tony get us Chipotle. My anxiety woke me at 5 in the morning even though Bruce said lessons don't start until 8. So now I'm in the living room in my pajamas eating lucky charms and watching teenage mutant ninja turtles the movie.

I'm sitting here watching my movie when Tony walks in.

" What are you doing up so early?" He asked.

" I wanted watch my favorite movie before my lesson's and eat breakfast." I said.

" Okay." He said whilst walking away. He was wearing a suit because has a big meeting this morning about his company.

When it hit 7 o'clock I got up, putting my bowl in the sink. I turn the TV off and went to my room. I took a quick shower and put some sweatpants and a random band t-shirt on. I then put my favorite pair of mitch match socks and grab my converse, putting them on. I grab a random scrunchie from my dresser and put my hair up. I make sure I have everything before I leave my room, shutting off the light.

I hit the button '0' which was the basement. I walked out of the elevator and put my passcode for the lab in. I walked in and saw a white board , a teacher's desk , and a student desk. I put my laptop on the desk and my backpack on the back of my seat. I sat down, pulling out my iPhone and waited for Bruce because I realize that it was only 7:50.

Bruce walked in with some books and a cup of coffee. I put my phone on silent and put it in my book bag.

" Good morning Bruce." I said.

" Right back at you Quinn." He said. He walks up to me and put four books on my desk.

" Here is your history book , Math book , Science book , and Language Arts book." He said, " Now let's Begin."

•••••••••TIME SKIP TO LUNCH TIME••

I started to doze off when listening to Bruce talk about Chemistry. Suddenly, Back in Black started playing in the lab and I saw Bruce put his face in his hands.

"I'm here with FOOOOODDDDD!"
I hear Tony yell as he walks through the door. This is gonna be a long day.

••••••••TIME SKIP TO LATER•••••

It's 3:30 and I just got down with my math homework. I walk out of my room and into the living room only to hear something coming from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and see Thor and Loki fighting about something. I then walk back into the living room to see Clint and Natasha looking at baby photos of Clint's kids.

I walk into the gym to see Steve working out with no shirt on. Steve noticed my slight stare causing me to run out of the room and into the library. It was quiet. Too quiet. I turn the corner to see Loki sitting reading a book quietly.
" Hey, I just thought you were in the kitchen?"

" I was, but I came here to get away from everyone. "

" Okay. This what I'm going to do. I'm telling Steve to put a shirt on. And I'm going to tell Thor to stop arguing with you." I said and walked out of the library. I walked back to the living room and saw that Clint and Natasha still looking at pictures. I ignored them because they weren't doing anything wrong.

I walked into the gym to see Steve still working out. " Hey Steve , would you be kind and put a shirt on? My teenage hormones are freaking out right now." I said and walked out leaving an extremely embarrassed Steve Rogers.

I walk back to room where I realize this is the only place where I can get away from all these people. I grab my laptop and earbuds deciding to watch some Netflix before my humble space can be invaded by anyone.