Chapter Seven

Quinn's P.O.V. *one week later*

So I've so far only made two friends which are Amelia and Dan. Amelia , Dan , and I all have lunch together and that's where we are heading right now.

" What are you guys doing for your big book project for Ms. Curtis' class?" I signed/said.

" I'm doing it on How to kill a mocking bird." signed Amelia.

" Cool. I'm doing it on Stephen Kings, IT." signed/said Dan.

" I'm doing it on Paper Towns." I signed/said.

We continued our walk to the lunch room until I saw someone in a hoodie walking down the hallway.

" Stop guys. Wait right here." I signed/said. I walked up to this person. They stopped.

" Hey, Quinn Stark. You are?" I asked extending my hand out to him. The person looked up. It was a boy about my age with blond hair , olive skin , and grey eyes. He was taller than I was being I was only 5'4 and he looked to be 6'0.

" Why would you care?" He asked.

"Because, I'm a caring person. I might not look like it, but I am. Now, what is you name?" I asked, and he turned to me with a smirk.

" Names Davis Nichols." He said.

" Nice to meet you Davis. Where you headed?" I asked.

" Lunch. What about you?" He asked.

" Same, would like to sit at my friends and i's table." I said while gesturing to my friends.

" Sure if it's okay with them." He said. " Give me a second." I said.

I ran off to my friends.

" Hey guys do you mind if Davis sits with us at lunch?" I asked/signed. They shook their heads no and walked back over to Davis.

" They don't mind." I said. So I grabbed his forearm and dragged him to my friends.

" Davis meet Dan. Dan meet Davis. Amelia meet Davis. Davis meet Amelia." I signed/said.

" Hello." signed Amelia. Davis looked at me with a bit of worry in his eyes. I showed him how to sign hi real fast to allow him communication to Amelia.

" Hi." signed Davis.

" Hello Dan." Davis said.

We had talked at lunch about going back to my place to play video games. Tony said it was okay. 

" Guys. I live with the Avengers and Loki. Thor is loud, Natasha is questionable, Loki is alright for most of the time, Clint will just randomly appear at anytime, Steve is alright but he is very dominant so he might make you feel awkward. " I said/signed. They all shook their head okay.

" Also, my dad's are alright. "

We stepped out of the elevator and into the living room. Everyone was watching TV. Felix ran over to me and hugged my waist.

" Hey Bub. How was your day?" I asked.

" It was good. Guess who gets to come over today?" He said.

" Who Felix?" I asked.

" William, Sarah, and Cody!" He said.

" Bruce is taking all of us to go see Inside Out!" He said.

" That's cool. Meet my friends Nick , William , and Amelia." I said/signed. Felix waved to them all of them and ran off back to Bruce.

Tony walked over to us.

" Quinn's Dad , Tony." He said. He shook the boys hands and waved at Amelia. I took them to the game room right down the hall. When we walked in, I saw Tyler playing Mario kart.

" Hey Ty. Could we join you?"

" Yeah, I'm almos-"

" Tylerrrr , Loki is being a 'baby' as you would say. Can you fix him?" asked Thor.

" Ugh. Fine. I'll go fix his Asgardian ass." She said. All of us laughed and I signed to Amelia. She smiled. We continued to play until around six in the afternoon when everyone had to leave. I went to my room and did my homework. As my typical Friday night I wasn't doing anything as usual.

I always hated Fridays. In the orphanage, you never had sleep overs or watched movies. We did what we were told. But here I am now, living with a bunch of superheroes and being a teenager for once.