Chapter Twenty-Eight

Tyler's P.O.V.

I'm standing next to Thanos' throne. His two daughters on the other side. I'm quiet. Listening to the conversation Thanos is having with Loki. " Loki , are we going to try this again and succeed or do I need to kill you?" Thanos asked him. " No , Sir. I will succeed this time. With Tyler , the strongest one gone . They don't stand a chance. " He said. 

I smiled slyly , well my body did , but my brain was saying no. I wanted to go back home and see my granddaughter. I wanted to know how all my friends are doing. My father is probably worried sick. So I stand here with my head down and face covered. " Loki. You haven't met my new helper. " He said. Why did he say that? Because he is crazy.  " Midnight meet Loki. Loki meet Midnight. " He said. I slowly walked to Loki and shook his hand. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. He had a sudden flash of shock and concern. 

" I must be going on my way. " He said. He wished his goodbye's and left for Midguard again. 

Fury's P.O.V.

I watched my great granddaughter play with Henry. She was adorable. I was sitting in the living of Stark Tower watching this. It was weird. Seeing this house a little less full , without Tyler. It's different. Oddly different.