'No! Your not fucking leaving me do you hear me?!' He hisses, taking my elbows in his hands.

'I-I don't know what to do-'

'Because you won't let me explain!'

That's tue, this whole time I've been rambling on to him about such a mistake he's made, when I haven't even heard the story from him.

'Fine, explain yourself.'

'Last night after our fight, I texted Twist and on the way home I went to the club. I got drunk then he told me he had the weed, so I went over. I was stressed Ashlee I couldn't not do it. I needed it' he licks his lips and I bite mine, wanting him to continue. 'So I did, but I never slept with anyone. Fuck, I didn't even dance with anyone else! I knew you were important to me! Why would I do that?!'

I nod my head slowly, sitting myself down on my bed.

'Okay.' I say simply, playing with my hands.

'Okay?'

'Yeah, I was mostly worried about if you cheated but you didn't so... Okay.'

'Are we okay?'

I nod , and he sits beside me, placing his hand on my neck.

He pulls me into him, our lips attaching.

'I'm so sorry.' He mumbles against my lips, kissing them roughly.

I let him, and hover over him, begging for his touch. I wrap my legs around his waist, his hand resting on my ass supporting me. He asks for entrance by licking my bottom lip, which I accept. He runs his hands up and down my body, only making me want him more.

'Ashlee.' He moans, moving down to my neck, placing kisses and licking all over.

'I know..'

He sucks on the skin, making a rush of heat go through my body. He pulls away seconds later with a smirk on his face.

'What?' I ask, kissing down his neck.

'I marked you, you know what that means right?' He whispers, tracing his thumb on what a presume is a new hickey.

'No, what?' I mumble, looking into his eyes. He kisses my nose, caressing my cheek.

'Your mine.'

I smile, feeling him kissing the spot he 'marked as his' I love this feeling, I love the feeling of being around him.

~Justin's P.O.V~

I rub Ashlee's arm, pulling her naked body into my side, wanting nothing more but to feel her skin.

'You okay?' I finally ask her, placing a kiss on her head.

Something so simple, but she loves it.

'Yeah.. I'm so sorry.'

'Dont worry sweetheart, my fault.'

She blushes at the pet name I called her, hiding her head in my chest.

'Can you try not to do it again? Like no drugs? Drinkings fine but..'

'I understand, no problem baby.'

But it is a problem, how do I know if I can stop?

I won't be able to stop, I promised her last time and look what happened.

I'd never cheat on her though, I want more than anything for her to know that.

'I lo-' I stop myself, playing with the sheets. I can't say it yet, I've been with her for only a month and a bit.

'You what?' She asks, looking up to me.

I move her brown hair from her face, placing it behind her ear.

'Nothing, am I still aloud to stay tonight?'

I don't want to be alone, but I'd never say it.. Things at my house just aren't good, but she's never even met my mom.

'Sure.' She smiles, kissing my lips.

'I want you to meet my mom.' I blurt out, wanting to feel her touch again.

'I will, I'm excited.' She smiles, kissing me again.

'I want to meet yours.'

'Justin my mom isn't all that pleasant, I mean she isn't here half the time.'

I ache for her, not having a mom or dad must suck. I mean my dad wasn't 100% there for me, but he was always there for me.

'I want to meet the woman who brought you here. I want her permission to date you.' I mumble against her lips, kissing them.

'You want to ask for my moms permission?'

'Of course I do.'

I smile down at her, letting her take off my shirt. She's a keeper that's for sure.

~writers note~

Please vote and comment!