trust

HANNAS P.O.V
I walked down stairs and my mum was cooking eggs.
"mmm smells nice." I smiled.
She turned around "thanks. What do you plan on doing this weekend?"
"well Calebs been of school sick so I thought I'd visit him." I grinned.
She nodded "do you want me to drive you? I don't want you to walk there."
"Why?" I paused "its only six and a half minutes."
"because your outfits not the most covering outfit and Caleb's the only guy I trust seeing you, a beautiful young lady like that." She said.
I looked down. I admit my skirt was a little short.
I smiled "okay. And I like the fact you trust Caleb. A lot."
My mum smiled "tell Caleb I said get well soon. I'm of to work. No funny business."
I smirked "I'll try."
"oh you'll do more than try." She laughed.
"Bye." I giggled. She left and I grabbed my phone and clicked on Calebs contact.

Hello my poorly babbbbeeeee!!!!!!!

Caleb-hey. Wuu2 2day??? X

I was planning on coming to suprise my super ill boyfriend ;) x

Caleb-what time? I need to tidy. X

No! I'll tidy when I get there. Don't move a muscle.

Caleb-Hanna I'm better 2day x

Lies

Caleb-no lies. Pure truth.

Promise ;)

Caleb-promise. So I'll see you in half hour?

Half an hour.

//

I opened the door to Calebs apartment with my spare key "house keeping."
I closed the door "Caleb?"
He walked in and I ran over and hugged him. He engulfed me in his strong arms and held me tightly "I missed you."
"I missed you too." He paused and took a deep breath "I almost forgot your smell."
"School was so boring this week. Especially art." I sighed. I sat next to Caleb In art and we had so much fun drawing random things, talking and laughing. It usually ended with us having a detention but I didn't care.
He finally let go of me "guess what Han."
"What?" I asked sitting down on his sofa.
"We've only got 2 months left of school and then its summer and then its collage." Caleb smiled sitting next to me.
I sighed and played with my bracelet "are you sure we can do the distance?"
"Hanna I'm following you wherever you go" he said talking my hand "I'm going to the closest collage to yours I possibly get into and if its over an hour, I will go to your one."
"Caleb I don't want to ruin your future plans just because of the distance and time. Go to the collage you want." I smiled. Deep down I was glad he was going to go where ever I go.
"Hanna your not going to ruin my future plans because you are my future." He whispered and kissed me lovingly on the lips "I love you."
"I love you too." I smiled. Perfect. That was how you could describe right now.
//
Me and Caleb had spent the day watching movies, hugging and eating and it was 10pm.
"Oh my god Caleb." I said jumping off the sofa startling him as I left his embrace.
"What?" He chuckled.
"It's almost 10! My mums going to be so worried." I said grabbing my phone and clicking my mums contact.

M-Ashley Marin H-Hanna

M-Hanna are you still at Calebs? It's late.
H-yeah. I didn't see the time. We were watching movies. I'll head home now
M-No I was going to say stay with Caleb if you want I'm at Ted's and then I'll pick you up from Calebs tomorrow at noon?
H-yeah I'm sure that's fine. Bye mum.
M- goodbye

"Turns out I'm staying here tonight." I smiled.
"Hanna we practically slept all day." He laughed "do you want to go somewhere?"
"Caleb its 10pm." I raised my eyebrows.
"We can go to the cliff with blankets and watch the stars." He suggested taking my hand.
"awh Mr romantic." I smirked.
"So do you want to or not?" He chuckled.
I nodded "lots of blankets though. I'm not really wearing a cliff camping outfit."
He laughed "you should wear longer skirts. It's really intimidating when men look at you in the street."
"Maybe I like it." I paused "I'm joking. It's just my style."
"I know and I think it's beautiful." He said standing up and kissing my temple "grab all the blankets and pillows you can find."
//
We reached the cliff and I shivered. It was cold, yet a beautiful night. Caleb sensed I was cold and wrapped his arms around me before grabbing the blankets from the back of his car. We found our spot and Caleb layed 1 blanket underneath and placed the other 3over us once we had sat down.
"I loved coming here when we were young." He whispered.
When we first started dating me and Caleb would secretly meet here.
I snuggled close to him and he wrapped his arms around me tighter.
"I'm cold." I shivered.
He sat up for a second and took of his jacket and wrapped it around me "here."
I smiled "thank you."
"Anything."
I rested my head on his chest and gripped onto his top and he held me close as the blankets covered us.
"Caleb?" I yawned.
"Yes?" He whispered.
"I want you to know that if anybody else asked me to go sleep on a cliff at like midnight I would say no but I feel safe with you. Promise you'll hold me and protect me?" I asked.
"I promise beautiful." He kissed my head "I'm here okay?"
"Good." I fell asleep.

CALEBS P.O.V
I woke up to a phone ringing. It was Hannas. I smiled remembering we were still on the cliff.
I answered her phone. It was her mum.

M-Hanna?
C-No sorry its Caleb. hannas asleep.
M-oh. Can you tell her I'll come pick her up from your in 2hours?
C-yep. Sure.
M-good. Thank you
C-thats fine. Bye
M-Bye

I smiled and shook Hanna gently "your mums coming to pick you up from my apartment soon."
"mmm?" Her eyes fluttered open "I didn't think I'd be so comfy sleeping on a cliff."
"Well you basically slept on me." I chuckled at the fact she had she head on my chest and legs on me.
"Sorry." She giggled "we better get going."
We collected the blankets and got back in my car and soon enough we were home.
"I'm gonna take a shower. I've had these clothes on since yesterday morning and I haven't showered since the night before." She said as we entered my flat "how long do I have?"
I closed the door "your mum will be here in an hour and a half."
She nodded "okay."
"I'm gonna make some food." I grinned.

HANNAS P.O.V
I got out the shower and wrapped my towel that I had at Calebs around my body before walking into the main room "showers all yours if you need it."
"I'll shower tonight." He said.
"Okay. I'm going to get ready." I walked into the hall and into Calebs room and opened the second draw down of his drawer. I had all essentials here for when I stayed. Underwear. Bras. Tops. Trousers.

I grabbed a pair of leggings,underwear and a bra and got into it and then tried to decide my top.
"Mind if I come in?" Caleb knocked on the door.
I was in leggings and a bra but I didn't care "sure."
He walked in "can't decide a top?"
"No." I huffed.
He walked over to the draws and pulled out one of his tops and handed it to me "here. You'll look cute."
I took it from him and put his top on. It was huge. I tucked it into my leggings and ruffled around with it and then put my leather jacket over "do I look okay?"
Caleb smiled "perfect."
"Nobody's perfect." I said.
"well you are." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Caleb." I bit my lip "I need to do my hair."
"well you can give me a quick kiss." He whispered and kissed me lovingly on the lips. Every time he kissed me my heart filled with butterflies. It was amazing.
I pulled away slowly "I need to do my hair."
He pecked my lips once more "okay."
//
I had done my hair, make up and me and Caleb had just finished eating when there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." Caleb smiled and then gestured at our plates from breakfast "do you mind?"
I nodded and put them in the dishwasher and then my mum walked into the kitchen followed by Caleb.
"Hi." I smiled and hugged her.
"Hello sweetie. Ready to go home? Ted wants us to meet his son." She said. She looked nervous.
"Ted has a son?" I paused "have you met him?"
"Nope." She smiled "I wanted you to be there."
"exciting. I always wanted a brother? How old is he?" I asked.
"um...your age." She replied "ready?"
I nodded and looked at Caleb "I'll see you at school tomorrow?"
He smiled and walked over and hugged me "I'll see you tomorrow."
"Cute." My mum laughed "your so cute."
I blushed "why thank you."
Caleb chuckled "well we are amazing so."
I kissed him swiftly "goodbye."
"Goodbye Han."

The car ride on the way home consisted on talking about being well behaved.
"Mum." I said changing the subject "do you think I should be happy that Calebs going to change what collage he gets in to be closer to me?"
"What did he say exactly?" She asked.
"Well he said he would go anywhere to be close to me and if its over and hour come to my collage and then I said I don't want to ruin his future plans and he said that I wouldn't ruin his plans because I was his future." I couldn't help myself from smiling.
"well Hanna he's obviously planning a future for you both in his head which is sweet, so yes you should be happy." She replied.
"I guess your right."
"and im glad its with Caleb because your growing up so fast and one day you won't need me and I'm glad you have him to protect you and-" I interrupted her.
"Mum I'm always going to need you. And Caleb's going to look after me okay?" I said sternly.
She nodded "okay Ted and his son are going to be here in 4 hour." She said pulling up in the drive.
"That's ages." I said "why did you pick me up so early?"
"I don't know. Are you going to get dressed for when they come?" She paused and pointed at Calebs top "that's not yours."
"It's Calebs. I was getting dressed this morning and all my clothes at his house are in the wash." I lied.
"Oh okay." She laughed "it suits you."
"Thanks." I giggled.

So that was the first chapter :))
I hope you enjoyed it.
So the couples in this story are going to be

Hanna & Caleb (obvi)
Spencer & Toby
Aria & Ezra
Emily & Paige(It will be Ali eventually)
Ali is single

:)

Thank you for reading ily