"Yes."

"How?"

"I corrected him in front of his employee. One of the staff at his townhouse."

"And so he hit you?" Harry narrows his eyes, the disgust in his voice apparent.

"He had Viktor hit me, yes."

"Doesn't matter whose hand it was. F.ucking bastards. Have no idea why I haven't went over there and beat the p.iss out of the lot of em."

I push the food away from me, suddenly no longer hungry. "Because I asked you not to. That won't solve anything."

"You don't hit women."

"I'm not arguing that fact. Can we talk about something else?"

Harry huffs, closing his eyes a few times and taking a deep breath. "Fine."

"Thank you."

"This isn't the end of it though, not nearly."

"I didn't expect it to be." I sigh, standing up and throwing a few boxes into the trash.

"Look.." Harry steps up behind me, tugging on my elbow till I'm facing him. "Am not trying to push. I just... I'm not sure how to do this."

"What do you mean?"

"How to act.. I've never done anything more then a one night sort of thing. Haven't had to navigate any kind of relationship before and this one is... complicated."

"But you don't like complicated."

He purses his lips before giving me a small smile, brushing a strand of hair off my face with his thumb. "I'd just never met anyone before who was worth complicated."

I suck in a breath as he ducks down, capturing my lips in a soft kiss. It ending much sooner then I would of liked as he pulls away and glances between my eyes.

"What do you want to happen here?" He questions.

"I don't know exactly." I pause, my gaze flicking down to his lips. "But for now.. I'd like you to stay the night."

"The night...." He repeats my words, a flirty smirk curving his lips. "As in sleep in the same bed?"

"Preferably."

"Your bed."

"It is the only one in the apartment." I grin.

"Never have seen your room."

"So is that a yes?"

"Silly question." He chuckles, his hands landing on my hips. "Just to be sure... I will be waking up next to you yeah?"

"That would be the plan."

"Alright.." Harry nods, "Well then I reckon there's only one thing left to do."

"And what would that be?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

Suddenly his hands move around my body, cupping my backside and lifting me up. My legs instantly wrap around his waist, my arms draping over his wide shoulders.