Chapter 20 part 1

" what did you do to him Elaine! "

I checked the Kelpie's pulse, he was still I alive. Thank god!

" I didn't do anything to him! He is faking it. Look he's still breathing! I think "

He wasn't breathing. " leave! Now! " I yelled at her

" where am I suppose to go? " she yelled back

" from where you came! "

" you mean Hell....because I can't go back there! "

" just get out...." I spat at her

She stepped over the Kelpie outside into the dark. She muttered

" your making a mistake Celeste "

I pulled the Kelpie inside and slammed the door shut in her face.

I actually kicked Elaine out of my house, it felt good but lonely. Getting rid of a freeloader but at the same time a friend. Why would I do that to her, what was I thinking. I was already having second thoughts about her, I just kicked her out too. The house phone went off, I ran off to catch it.

" hello? " waiting for the voice on the other end, there was nothing but static

" hellooooo? " I said again extending the ' o '

" hello....." A large ruff manly voice spoke on the other end breathing quite hard

" who is this? " obviously knowing he wouldn't tell me

" already jumping to conclusions!.......fine. My name is Mich " he actually told me his name, what an idiot.

" okay? Mich, why are you calling me, also who are you? " if he told me his name he would probably tell me who and why.

" oh no. Your not going to find out just yet, but I will tell you what I want from you Celeste "

Oh he knew my name, a random stranger knew my name. Red Flag

" what do you want from me? " I muttered into the phone looking around to see if anyone was in my house, other than the Kelpie.

Only breathing could be heard on the other end, not creepy.

" hello? " I repeated 

In the most deep voice you could ever imagine he said "......I want your blood all over me...." and hung up the phone.

Lowering the phone I couldn't help but laugh as hard as I could.

Until the lights went out...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

okay everybody so I know this chapter was short but I literally have no time to write anymore. I'll try my hardest just for you guys. Next time it won't take me too long to write the next chapter, so see ya guys next time.

Hidden in the shadowsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें