Chapter 25- Your weak spot...

Start from the beginning

“Oh is that so…Charlie why didn’t you tell me?” I asked faking shock, she glared at me like Amy had done before she was having a rant at Heath but I wasn’t paying attention to them. I managed to spot Alec through the crowd of Vampires, Alec easily defended against another vampire, god he looked hot! Once Alec was done fighting he looked up noticing my gaze and I could see from here him smiling giving me a quick wave before he continued with what they were teaching.

I turned my attention back to Heath and Charlie, Charlie was poking Heath’s chest telling him off but I wasn’t sure what they were talking about so I got up and began spinning around in the egg chair. I really need to ask Alec to put one of these in his room I really love these chairs.

I’m sure Alec wouldn’t mind, I’m sure he would be more than willing to put this in his room, there is surely enough room. Hm…maybe I could re-decorate Alec’s room, a nice splash of purple or blue in his room…yeah that’s an idea, I might as well make myself at home.

My chair stopped spinning suddenly and I was faced to face with Alec, he smiled affectionately at me as I found my hands resting around his waist.

“What ya thinking about?” He asked, reading me like a book. I seriously wonder how he does that; I really wish I were that observant.

“Well I was thinking about re-decorating your room maybe a purple or a blue, then I was thinking how you can read me so easily” I smiled as Alec leaned closer and closer to my face. I noticed my heart rate quickening, as his lips were closer and closer to mine, he cupped my cheek making my breathing hitch as his lips brushed over mine.

“If you want you can do what ever you want to our room, paint it pink for all I care” Alec chuckled lightly. “And I can read you so easily cause I can just tell when your thinking, you have this face where your eyebrows are slightly creased and you look off to the distance” Alec replied an attentive smile on his lips before he kissed my lips tenderly before pulling away, kissing my nose, my forehead, my cheeks and then mylips once again me giggling the whole time.

“Can I sit with you?” He asked I nodded sliding over before Alec joined me on the egg chair wrapping an arm around my shoulders, bringing me to his chest. I looked over and saw that Heath and Charlie weren’t there anymore, I swear I could still hear them arguing over something.

“Where did Charlie and Heath go?”

“Charlie got busted fraternizing with the enemy by her father” I laughed as Alec put emphasis on ‘fraternizing’ and ‘enemy’…of course!

“So you looked good out there” I trailed off not looking at Alec knowing he was already smirking at me.

“Is that so?” He questioned nuzzling his nose into my neck, I tensed as his cool flesh met mine as I inhaled a deep breath. Alec’s hand had snaked over my t-shirt so his arm was protectively over my stomach and suddenly his cold hand slipped under my shirt, creating little circles on the side of my stomach.

His hand ran up and down my side making me shiver. He began kissing my neck before abruptly pulling away, turning away from me and taking shallow breaths. I panicked wrapping my arms around Alec’s back but he only pushed me away, he stood up from the egg chair but I grabbed his arm making him turn around and I saw his bloodthirsty red eyes. He-he was…thirsty. How could I not see it? He’s never out to take blood and I only let him have some of mine a few days, god I’m an idiot!

I got up, dragging him inside where I let him back up to our room…wow that was weird to say. I closed the door behind Alec, locking it. I turned back around and Alec was pacing, his fists at his sides as he kept pacing back and forth. I grabbed his hand pulling him to the bed, he didn’t look at me and kept his eyes closed as he took shallow breaths in and out. I grabbed his jaw in my hand making his face look at me as I pressed my lips gently to his, I noticed him grip the sheets of the bed as I pulled away.

“Alec…please” I said quietly brushing my hair to one side exposing my neck, Alec’s eyes popped open as his fangs extended and came out like canines. I leaned closer straddling his hips as he gripped my hips tightly, fisting my shirt in his hands.

“Crystal…No, don’t make me” He managed to choke out, looking away till the draw of my blood drew him back in.

“Just do it Alec, I know you need it” I leaned forward so his breath was no on my ear as a single finger trailed down the line of my neck. Suddenly Alec began kissing along my neck, as he rubbed up and down my thighs squeezing them ever so slightly.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you” Alec whispered before I screamed out in pain as his fangs pierced my skin, I gripped at his shirt as I could hear him lapping up my blood the sound of it echoing in my ears. My pain soon turned into pleasure, as Alec kept drinking making me moan every so often. My vision suddenly became blurry as the sound of my blood was become light, my eyes shutting ever so slowly till all I saw was pitch blackness…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so guys how was this chapter...was it alright? please tell me, i havent posted this story in a while but i hope you enjoyed it!!

dedicated to the birthday girl!!!! 1D_love_Forever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE YA!!! <3

please!!!!

vote!!!

comment!! tell me what you think??!!??!

fan? if you want :)

<3