Chapter 25- Your weak spot...

Start from the beginning

“Your so cute” Alec stated leaning down closer to my face.

“I try” Alec chuckled quickly grabbing me around the waist, pulling me up and chucking me over his shoulder. I punched his back giggling happily, till he plopped me down on the lounge hovering over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to my face but someone clearing their throat behind Alec interrupted us.

I looked over his shoulder and saw Charlie and Amy standing there amused, they looked at each other for a brief moment then back to me my cheeks bright red.

I pushed Alec me who groaned in response sitting beside me as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I watched as Amy and Charlie sat across from us, smirking ever so slightly.

“So what do you ladies what?” Alec asked amusingly to my friends, I could tell Amy was tense even when Alec was joking he was imitating though, nobody could deny that.

“Just wanted to talk with Crystal” Charlie replied smoothly I really wanted to laugh or something but instead I just settled for snuggling into Alec’s cold embrace.

“Alright, I’ll let you ladies talk I’ll be back in half an hour” Alec replied kissing the top of my head before walking away, giving me a quick heart-stopping smile before heading off into the swarm of vampires. I looked up at Amy and Charlie who were still smirking at me; I looked away from them knowing the blush evident on my cheeks.

“So you and Mr. Vampire prince there haven’t done anything naughty have you?” Amy questioned quirking an eyebrow at me; I gawked at her shaking my head.

“NO!” My voice was high and I probably looked guilty but I haven’t down anything, I couldn’t imagine myself doing anything like that…not now anyway, when I’m older and ready!

“Are you sure about that?” Charlie now pitched.

“Yes! Why would you guys even think that?” I replied outraged, I can’t believe them sometimes.

“I don’t know, just look at you two…it smells romance and naughtiness,” Amy laughed amusingly, Charlie joining her. I shook my head annoyed, as those two practically mocked me over something I haven’t done.

“Well what about you and James, looks like you two are all nice and cozy” I smirked when Amy stopped laughing and turned to look at me, giving me a playful glare.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” She huffed crossing her arms over defiantly, I smiled at her Charlie doing the same…and speak of the devil.

“Hey Babe” He said smiling lovingly at Amy, I ‘Aww’ at them mockingly making Amy glare at me before she turned back to James, smiling up at him.

“Hey, what’s up?” She asked.

“Uh…you need to come learn this defense, it will, you know be good for you just in case, I cant help you…” James said nervously raking a hand through his hair; I smirked staring at Amy containing my little giggle that wanted to escape as her cheeks reddened.

“Okay, I’m coming” She stood up, rushing over giving me a tight hug before she said bye to Charlie and I.

“So Charlie any lover in your life?” I questioned, she was quick to reply shaking her head quickly.

“NO!”

“Ah, is that true now because you replied very quickly” I smirked at her as he shook her head again, crossing her arms over her chest while crossing her legs over each other.

“Yes it’s-

“No it’s not, she is madly in love with me” Heath replied sarcastically appearing out of nowhere, he took a seat next to Charlie wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She shrugged it off staring at him with a blank expression, but I think I saw a hint of an emotion seep through and it wasn’t anger.