Hidden Feelings

I woke up and looked around the room. I was back home somehow, but it felt different.

I thought for a moment and began to cry. I'm not Yuki. I'm (F/N). That's why it's different.

Haise then quietly stepped in the room and walked over to me. He embraced me in a right hug and whispered sweet things into my ear.

I calmed down and relaxed into his arms a bit. He pulled back and smiled at me. I just wanted to forget everything and stare at his smile forever, but I couldn't.

"Are you alright now?" He asked concerned.

I nodded. "A bit."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked in a soft and caring voice.

I shook my head softly. "No."

He furrowed his eyebrows a bit and immediately went back to a smile. "Do you want me to stay with you until you fall back asleep?"

I shook my head again. "I'm not tired."

He played with a lock of my hair and nodded. "Alright."

We sat like this for a few minutes until Arima walked into my room.

Haise jumped up in surprise and walked over to him. "What are you doing here sir?"

"I have to talk to Yuki." Arima then grabbed my arm and began to drag me out of the house.

"Hey! Wait!" Haise yelled behind us.

Arima hurriedly made his way out of the building and towards head quarters. He then continued to drag me inside and to his office. "Sit please." He ordered in a stern manner.

I did so and took a seat from across his desk.

"(F/N)." He silently said, almost inaudible.

I jumped up at the name. A name I wished not to be called.

"That's your name, but you already know that."

"Sir. How did you know?" I asked hesitantly.

"I got a call from someone and they informed me of your memories slowly coming back." He said in a slightly worried voice.

I nodded. "Alright."

"I have a question for you now."

"What is it?"

"How many of your memories came back?"

Urie's POV

I stood silently outside of Arima's office and listened in. Memories? (F/N)? I'm a tad bit confused, but I'll need to keep close tabs on Yuki from now on, or should I say (F/N).

I walked away and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and sighed. I forgot everyone on the team practically hates me right now.

Haise's POV

I was confused. Why did Arima suddenly burst in and take Yuki away? What's going on with everyone lately. I feel as if everything is slowly falling apart and I can't do anything to stop it.
______________

Oh snap short chapter. Thanks again to everyone who continues to read my story and I appreciate all the good feedback I'm getting from everyone. I love the praise! I'm so happy when I get another comment and I just love all of your guys' positive thoughts. Makes me very happy! So I have a prize that I'll be posting soon~