Haise Sasaki

I'm so excited!! My fave character of Tokyo Ghoul :re =3= I finally get to post a chapter with him in it!! Also, please bare with me...
You might not like what's coming next.
_______________

I looked over my paper once more. My name is Yuki Heartold, I have long black hair with white tips. I also have (E/C) eyes and (S/C) skin. I am a CCG investigator and I'm going to work under Haise Sasaki starting today. (AN: Yes reader this is you...) I'm really excited because I've been training with Mado for awhile and she told me that I finally get to be working with Haise starting today. I've been very ecstatic these pass few days and I'm very eager to meet him.

I brushed my coat down one last time and stepped into the office. There standing by Mado's desk was him. Haise.

"Good evening." Mado said. "Finally you showed up."

I bowed. "I'm s-sorry! I was caught in traffic."

I heard Haise chuckled and I stood back up. He had a bright smile upon his face. "I thought I was the only one to be caught in traffic." He walked over to me and held his hand out to me. "I'm Haise Sasaki. It's a pleasure that I finally get to meet you."

I quickly took his hand. "I'm Yuki Heartold, and the pleasure is all mine sir."

"Please just call me Haise."

"Of course!!" I paused. "Haise."

"Now that's better." He chuckled.

Mado then stepped over to us and smiled. She looked at Haise. "Go on now, give it to her."

"Yes ma'am." He then took my hand and placed a key into it. "From today onwards you will no longer be staying with Mado. You will be living with me."

I smiled and closed my hand with the key in it. "Thank you for having me."

"No problem." He smiled and laughed with a light blush across his cheeks.

I felt like I knew him from somewhere.
_______________

Haise's POV

Yuki smiled and closed her hand. She smiled brightly, which caused me to blush. I felt like I knew that smile from somewhere before.

She then spoke up. "Thank you for having me."

"No problem." I smiled and laughed. "Now! Let's get your stuff moved into my place."

"Yeah!" Yuki smiled.

Mado then added one thing before we left. "Dot do anything funny to Yuki now!"

I waved my hand. "Don't worry."

I opened the door and waved at Mado. "Goodbye."

Yuki also waved. "Goodbye."

Mado laughed and waved back. "Goodbye."

~Time Skip brought to you by bananas, because Haise is one...~

I sat down and wiped the sweat from my forehead. Yuki and I were really into it. I finally got to rest after moving so much. Furniture of course.

Yuki plopped down beside me and handed me a water bottle. "Moving furniture does take lots of work." She sighed and drank from her water bottle.

I chuckled. "It sure does." I also drank from my water. "Oh! Guess what!"

Yuki turned her head toward me. "What?"

"Tomorrow you get to meet the rest of the team!" I smiled.

Yuki's face then lit up. "Really!? I'm so excited!"

"Yep! Me to! I bet they'll love you."

She giggled. "I hope so, or else it would be bad."

I then blushed again. I have this nagging feeling that I've heard that giggle before. But from where?

"I'm also excited for the first mission." Yuki added. "I wonder who our first target will be." She then stood up and swung the water bottle around. "Action! Mystery! Battle! And finally! Romance." She did poses for each category.

I laughed and clapped. "Don't forget though! We can't kill them unless ordered to do so."

She puffed out her cheeks and plopped back down. "Oh yeah."

She seemed to be a very energetic person.

I patted her back. "Don't worry, there will be action and battle." I paused. "Who knows! Maybe even romance!"

She giggled. "Yeah." Yuki then stood up and stretched. "Ah! I'm so tired from moving things all day."

I also stood up. "I guess we should take showers and go to bed."

She nodded. "Yeah." She then walked to her bedroom and walked out. She then went to the bathroom and closed the door. I went to the kitchen and drank made some coffee. A few seconds later I heard a cry of frustration.

I sighed an walked to the bathroom. I knocked lightly. "Is there something that isn't right Yuki?"

I heard a few shuffling noises and then she responded. "I don't know how to work the shower."

"Need help?"

"Yeah."

"Okay I'm coming in." I then opened the door and saw Yuki soaking wet with a towel on.

"It keeps doing weird things."

I chuckled and walked over to the shower. I pointed to the switches. "Left is hot, and right is cold. To turn the shower on you turn the middle handle."

"Oh I see now." She nodded.

"You got it now?"

She laughed. "Yeah."

I stood up an walked towards the door. I turned around one last time and something flashed in my head. A memory that was very blurry. A bathroom. A girl. Towel. I put my hands to my head.

"Haise?" Yuki called out. "Are you alright?" She stepped towards me.

I waved my hand at her. "It's alright, just a headache."

"Oh alright."

I then stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I headed to bed after I took a shower after Yuki. All what was on my mind before I fell asleep was Yuki.
________________

Me: Oh man!! Haise almost remembered 030 Also! You also for have your memory like Sasaki. That's why you look different and have a different name. Sorry =3=

Haise: *Being a banana*

Me: *Looks at Haise* ... Anyways!! See you next chapter!! Peace!