Confessions

Kaneki's POV
___________

I carried (Y/N) in my arms towards Anteiku. She was soundly asleep in my arms. She fell asleep quickly after the little incident with Tsukiyama. Once we arrived, I quietly brought her up to my room, cautiously setting her down on my bed. I didn't want to wake her. I pulled covers over her and looked at her sleeping face. She was quite beautiful when she slept. Her face a soft look on it and she looked as if she was a princess from a fairy tale.

I leaned in close to her face and snapped out of my entrancement went she turned over in her sleep, mumbling soft words.

I heard my door creek open, so I turned around to see Touka standing there. She looked at (Y/N) on the bed and sighed in annoyance.

"You must really like her. Don't you?" Touka put her Han to her for head.

"Yeah." I whispered. Not knowing that (Y/N) had awoken from her slumber. "I guess you could say I've fallen for her. Love at first site." I chuckled. "She is beautiful."

Touka had a small smile on her face. "That's good for you Kaneki, but don't get to carried away and eat her." Touka laughed jokingly.

"Of course not, not in a million years." I had a smile on my face and I looked over to see (Y/N) awake with a deep blush on her face. How much did she hear?
________
Your POV

I woke up when I heard a door opening. I was about to say something when I heard a girl's voice. I also heard Kaneki's voice. I heard there whole conversation, even Kaneki's love confession. Even though he didn't mean for me I hear it. I turned over and directly met Kaneki's gaze. Crap. A bright red blush overcame my face.

Kaneki saw my eyes open and he smiled. "You're awake now, that's good. But when did you awake from your slumber?" Kaneki had a worried look on his face.

"Everything." I pulled the blankets over my face and heard the door close. It seems the girl left. I was to embarrassed to look at him. I admit, Kaneki is cute, and there was feelings for him. I was kind of happy to hear him say that he loves me, even though he is a ghoul.

Then the covers slowly were pulled back to reveal a lightly blushing Kaneki. I didn't say anything, but watched as he leaned closer and closer towards my face. I closes my eyes and felt something upon my lips. It was Kaneki's lips. He pulled back and smiled at me, still blushing. "I like you, I love you (Y/N)."

"I also love you, Kaneki." Kaneki then cupped my cheek with his hand and went in for another kiss. It was a light one at first but it slowly deepened. I was intoxicated with his smell, as it rushed over me.

Finally, he broke the kiss and again smiled at me. "Get some rest (Y/N). We have a lot to discuss tomorrow."

I wanted to ask about what, but this loving feeling was to overpowering. So I obeyed.

Kaneki got up I leave, but I grabbed his sleeve. "Don't go." I whispered.

Kaneki then turned around and bent down to kiss my forehead. "Anything for you." He climbed in bed with me and I snuggled up to him. I fell asleep soundly in his arms. His safe arms.
___________

Me: More updates because I'm still sick and stuck in bed!! Yay!! (Not really)

Kaneki: Hope you feel better! *Smiles*

Me: I hope I do also!!