Happy Birthday

Mutsuki, Ginshi, Saiko and I all stood in silence as we watched Haise slap Urie. "A squad leader that is a danger to his squad is no help at all! You've endangered you whole squad!"

Urie looked away from Haise. "I thought we were being pursued by serpent so I kept my back turned from him."

Haise paused. "Also facing a ghoul head on like that? You have to run! Even if your limbs are torn off Urie! For now I am dismissing you as the squad leader."

"In a squad the strongest takes on the leader position." Urie said sternly.

"I'll decide who's good for the position not you. I don't see you as the strongest."

"I'll improve." Urie grounded his teeth.

"Well until then you won't be squad leader. You aren't fit for the postion." Haise responded quickly.

"Why should I listen I a ghoul?"

I then quickly acted. I walked over to Urie, but before I could get to him, Ginshi had. "You trash!" He yelled as he kicked Urie hard in the stomach. "Sassan put his life on the line to save us! You're just some shitty bastard who's worse then a ghoul. I'll kill you right here!"

"Do it." Urie said.

I grabbed Ginshi's hand and pushed it away from Urie. "I'd like you to apologize to Haise and Yuki Urie." Mutsuki spoke up quietly behind me.

Urie clicked his tongue. "I'm sorry Haise." He then looked at me. "I'm sorry Yuki."

"It's fi-" I began when Haise cut me off.

"I don't want anymore attitude like that ever again. You hear me Urie."

Urie stayed quiet for a bit. "Yes." He whispered.

I laughed and began to walk over to him. "Now that that's over. Let's g-" I then tripped and fell forward. My head hit the coffee table and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~

"(F/N)!" Kaneki called out to me.

"Yeah?" I ran over to the boy with black hair and an eyepatch.

"I've been looking for you!" He kissed my lips softly. "I have a present for you."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep!" He pulled out a box from his back pocket and handed it to me. "Open it."

I smiled softly. "Thank you so much, but you didn't have to."

"Well it's your birthday today right? Of course I had to get you a present."

I paused. "It's my birthday?"

"Yeah! Today is (Y/B/D)!" (That means your birthday date)

"Ah! It is!"

"Let me out it on you." He took the box and pulled the necklace out. He then went behind me and put it on.

"How's it look?" I turned around and smiled.

"Beautiful." He said as he kissed me one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a cold sweat and sat up. I looked around the room around me. No one was in it. I then looked at the calendar on the wall and drew in a quick breath.

It was (Y/B/D), my birthday.
_________________

OH SHI- *smacked* Oshiete yo ;-; I'M SORRY THAT I WAS ON A LONG HIATUS!! 3: I SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU GUYS AND I APOLOGIZE THAT I DIDNT. I am back now and updates will come frequently starting this Sunday :3 I hope to see you next chapter and thank you again for enjoying my story <3