Can't turn back

It had been two days since I last saw Kaneki. It had been two days since I found out he was a ghoul. It had been two days since I was attacked. Who knew that these events would change my life.

It was the morning, and I was walking to the train station. I was a college student. I did miss a day of class though, to rethink the past few days. Kaneki has been the only person on my mind since then. I clutched tighter onto my shoulder bag. I have so many things on my mind right now. Especially with the seasons changing. I didn't want to get sick. I couldn't believe it was almost winter.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone call my name. I turned around to face them. Kaneki. I breathed in. "Hey! Glad to see you again. I mean, you weren't in class, so I began to worry you know." He smiled.

I smiled back. "Yeah, sorry, my mother was sick and needed me." I lied. Why? Was I scared?

"Oh! I'm sorry to hear that, is she alright?"

"Yes, she was just running a fever. Her temperature went down when I saw her." I keep lying.

"That's good." He smiled again. "Let's get to class then. Shall we?"

I nodded and followed him. "Sure."

~Time Skip~

When class was over, Kaneki insisted on walking me home, but I declined. Kaneki gave in and let me go. We said our goodbyes and I left towards the train station. I then bumped into someone dropping my bag and spilling its contents. Flustered I began to pick it up. "I'm so sorry!"

It seems I bumped into a man with purple hair. "Oh no, it's alright. It was my fault!" The man began to help pick up my things.

I then got a good look at him. An older man with a flashy tux and of course purple hair. Once we picked everything up, the man then proceeded to apologize again. "Again, I'm sorry. I don't know how to make it up to you. Oh! I know! Come and eat at my restaurant?"

I was surprised by the sudden offer, and I was intrigued also. My mother always told me to accept others kindness so I agreed to go with him.

"Ah! I'm so happy you'll come with me! I have the best food in town. You won't regret it."

Once we stepped off the train, I followed the man. I realized I didn't catch his name. "I'm sorry, but we didn't introduce each other yet! I'm (Y/N), what's yours?" I looked at the man.

"Oh, it's quite the pleasure (Y/N), I am Tsukiyama." And after those words, we were quiet for the rest of the walk.

Tsukiyama led me inside to a room. He sat me down and took my bag for me. My he was a gentle man. He told me he had something to grab, so I waited patiently for him. He hadn't came back for awhile, so I began to worry. All of a sudden the floor began to move up, and slowly revealed a room with many people with masks. What's going on? I looked around and spotted Tsukiyama instantly, even though he had a mask on also.

"For our last meal, we will be having a young, female, college student!! I hope everyone enjoys!" Tsukiyama spoke strongly to the crowd and my face went pale. What? Meal? I turned around and everything went by to quickly, I was being chased and I had to get away. When cornered, I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. When it never came, I opened them to reveal Kaneki standing there. He grabbed me, and urged me to close my eyes and to not open them.

I felt movement and heard many different voices. But the only voice that stood out was Kaneki. "Open your eyes." I slowly opened them. We were outside.

"What happened?"

"You don't want to know. Anyways, it's to late for you to turn back now."

He was right. I'm to involved with ghouls to return to my normal life.
________

Me: Yay! More updates! I'm sorry, but I really like this story so far, so I just keep updating it!! And I'm still sick ;-;

Kaneki: *Smiles* Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Me: 'why did it have to be Kaneki ;-; '