What's my name

I replayed the dream in my head. Was that me? Also the boy named Kaneki looked much like Haise.

I stepped out of bed and quickly got dressed. I snuck out of the house and made my way to :re. (For those who don't know that's the café that opened up by Banjo after Anteiku was destroyed)

I finally arrived and stepped inside.

"Well to :re, please take a seat and we'll get your ord-" The waitress stopped an stared at me dumbfounded. Her name. What's her name? It's on the tip of my tongue.

"Snow." I whispered.

Her eyes widened and she had a look of sadness upon her face. It quickly disappeared and she smiled again. "Yes that's my name. Have you been here before?"

I shook my head. "No."

Her face softened. "How do you know my name."

I paused for a second. "What's my name?" I asked.

She tilted her head in confusion. "What?"

"What's my name?" I repeated.

She grabbed my arm and began to pull me to the back of the café. She lead me to a door and opened it, leading me upstairs. She went into a room and pulled me in along with her. She shut and locked the door behind her. Snow then let go of my arm and turned to look at me. "(F/N)." She said softly.

It struck me and a sharp pain imploded in my head. I fell to my knees and grabbed my head. Small memories came to me.

Mom.

Dad.

Kaneki.

Touka.

Tsukiyama.

Hinami.

Nishiki.

Uta.

Hide.

Snow.

Many names flew through my head as the pain got worse.

"She's your adopted sister. She's a full ghoul and had been in a coma for awhile now."

"Come to my restaurant as a gift of apology."

"If you like him then go get him. I'm his best friend if you need any help."

"I love you (F/N)."

"Make it stop." I whispered as tears fell from my eyes.

"What's my name?"

"It's Yuki... Heartoldt."

"It's Yuki... (F/N). (L/N)."

(F/N) (L/N)

"No matter what happens we will be together forever!"

A warm embrace then enveloped me and I closed my eyes. Slowly drifting away into a deep sleep.

Snow's POV

After (F/N) passed out, I carried her to the bed and softly laid her down. I pulled a blanket over her and sat quietly at the edge of the bed. She's back. I knew from the first meeting we had that was her but she didn't recognize me. Does she even now?

I heard shuffling and the door unlock. I quickly turned my head to see that Touka unlocked the door and stepped in.

"It is her isn't it." She asked.

I nodded.

"That means Kaneki is also close by doesn't it?" She stepped inside and closed the door.

I nodded again.

She lowered her head and whispered something that was almost inaudible, "This isn't good."
__________________

Bruh. Who even writes this story.... Oh wait. I'm terrible lol kill me. Which means I'll be ending this soon (_) Thank you all for reading and I'll see you in the next and final part.

Jk I'll never end this story~ Much love from your author~