Half Ghoul

*Hyperventilating* OMG WE HIT 1000 FAVORITES!!! I'M CRYING PLEASE SEND HELP!! *Dies* THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND I HOPE IT KEEPS COMING AND LOTS OF MORE CHAPTERS!!! I'M ALSO HAPPY MY FIRST THREE CHAPTERS HIT 1000 READS ;-; ILY ALL SO MUCH!!! Also please check out my other stories if you're interested ^_^ Thanks again and enjoy this chapter -30~<3
________________

I sighed and rested my head in my arms. It is day 21 of the Torso investigation and we've barely gained enough clues on who he might be.

"Okay so let's go over what info we have so far." Haise began. We are sitting inside a café where we decided to sit down and talk. "Torso MIGHT be a ghoul that's interested in women's scars." He emphasized the 'might'.

"Erm. Sasaki how do we know if he knows the woman have scars?." Mutsuki brought up quietly.

I cringed at the thought. "Well." I started. "Either he has a unique sense for scars or he doesn't know if they have scars yet. He just thinks he may be lucky." I put my head into my arms again.

Haise patted my head. "That's right Yuki." He then pulled out a map of the ward. "If he's picky with his prey that means he will hunt in certain areas." He pointed at the places his victims were last scene.

"Hospital areas and surgery units." Mutsuki breathed out.

"Yep." Haise smiled. "We are so close I can almost taste it! So let's rest up for today." He smiled and began to pack up his things.

I stretched my arms into the air. "Great!" I yawned. "I'm so tired after today."

Mutsuki let out a small laugh. It had a hint of nervousness.

~Time Skip~

Haise and I walked down the night streets. He looked around aimlessly and I tilted my head. "Hey Haise. What's the matter?" I asked.

"I have a bad feeling."

I was about to ask on what and his phone began to ring. He picked it up. "Hello?" He said into the hand held machine. "What? We'll be there quickly!" He rose his voice and hung up the phone.

"What's the m-"

He cut me off. "Thy found Torso let's go! The Q's were seen with him last!"

I nodded and we began to run in full sprint. "Where at?" I spoke out loudly.

"20th street." He said.

"Right." I said back.

Once we arrived, in the distance we could see the Q's. We quickly ran over and Haise pulled out his sword. I ran over to the others and pulled out my quinque as well. I stood guard in front of them while Haise slashed away at a ghouls kagune as it came to attack.

"Sassan! Yuki!" Ginshi said.

"Sasaki!" Mutsuki yelled.

I smiled at the Q's and turned to look at the ghoul. It was Serpent. "Oh! Are these the king and queen of the fakes?" Serpent said. Fakes? He must mean the Q's.

I watched as Haise began to charge at the ghoul. I saw a look of seriousness upon his face. "Don't. Touch. My. Squad!" He said in between strikes.

I checked on the Q's and saw that Urie and Mutsuki were injured more then Ginshi. I sighed in relief that it wasn't to serious and turned back around to make sure Haise was doing alright.

As I did, Serpent had knocked Haise off of his feet. "Haise!" I called out. I began to run over then stopped when I saw that he had stood back up. He cracked his knuckles and a kagune had come out of his back.

I frowned and stepped back holding up my quinque so that the Q's wouldn't interfere. "Yuki." I heard Mutsuki whisper. "Is Sasaki a half ghoul?"

I turned my head to him and smiled. "Yeah."

"Are you." He paused. "Also a half ghoul?"

I nodded slowly. "Yeah."
________________

I'm sorry that this chapter is a bit short. I didn't want to much happening in this chapter, so I ended it here. Also I've been looking at the comments lately and seeing that people are reporting others comments for swearing. I don't appreciate that and I please ask that you don't report comments with words like 'Fuck' or 'Hell'. This story is rated mature and if you can't handle words like those in the comments then please don't read my story. I know I sound rude and mean, but I think it's dumb to report comments for words like those in a mature content story. Thank you for reading and see you next chapter~ (Also I'm sorry to the person that I said that I would update yesterday ;-; I had a car wash in the morning for marching band and I went to bed early •^•)