Accidents

Hello everyone!! Thank you all for so many reads and favorites! Also for supporting me to do so many chapters ^3^ 20 chapters already!! So happy :D Also the Q and A doesn't have many questions and I need more ;-; I'm begging you! I only have three questions ;-; If you already asked a question go ask more~ It could be anything, even sexual Heuheuheuh o(ω' )o Anyways!! Here's the next chapter :3 enjoy!!
_________________

Haise's POV

I scrubbed my hair with shampoo and washed it out with water. I grabbed a bar of soap and began to clean my body.

After I finally washed off I turned off the shower and dried myself with a towel. I wrapped it around my waist and went to my room. I began to look through my drawers for clothes and then remembered I did the laundry.

I walked out of my room and headed towards Yuki's room. Her door was closed so I lightly knocked on it.

I heard a muffled noise that sounded like a 'Yes?' So I answered. "Could you get the laundry?"

The door opened and Yuki came into veiw. "Sure." She then looked down at me and blushed. I completely forgot I was in a towel.

"I-I'm so sorry!!" I waved my hands frantically while I has a light blush upon my face.

"I-it's alright!" Yuki walked past me and I turned around. She tripped and I went to catch her.

I landed on top of her with my forearms at the side of her head and one of my legs in between hers. Our faces weren't so close though. I blushed and stayed quiet.
_______________

Your POV

I felt flustered from seeing Haise in a towel, so I quickly walked past him. Being clumsy, I tripped over my own feet and began to fall.

I felt Haise try to catch me, but he ended up on top of me with one of his legs between mine.

I blushed and stayed quiet, because he wasn't saying anything. His face then slowly began to inch forward. He stopped when out noses touched and I felt his breathe tickle my face.

"Yuki." He whispered. He then softly connected our lips. He softly played with my hair and I began to kiss back. It felt so natural to do this with him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me up. He rested me upon his lap and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He deepened the kiss and brushed his hand along my thigh. I gasped for air and he took my chin with his hand. He pulled me back for another kiss, but more rough this time. He licked my bottom lip for permission to enter my mouth and I parted my lips.

Our tongues fought for dominance and after a bit, I let him win. I pulled back for more air.

Haise gazed I to my eyes and smiled. I smiled back, reassuring him it was alright.

He chuckled. "I guess accidents happen for a reason."

I giggled. "All because you needed laundry."

"Speaking of laundry, I still need that." He nodded his head to the towel covering his lower half.

"Sure thing." I stood up and Haise grabbed my hand. He lightly kissed my hand.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

I blushed.

He let go of my hand and I walked away. Almost tripping again to get the laundry.

~Time Skip brought to you by Mutsuki, adorable little boy~

I sighed and trudged along out of Mado's office. She just finished telling us about how we need to raise a good investigator and what not.

Haise chuckled and pat my back. "It's alright, we can do it."

I looked over at him and smiled. "Yeah." I then looked back and saw Mutsuki heading towards us.

Haise looked up. "Oh Mutsuki."

He smiled. "Good work today."

"Did you see Dr. Shiba today?"

"Oh yes. I seemed to have anemia again."

"I see." He paused. "How's the case?"

Mutsuki laughed. "Well the women who reported she heard growls and weird noises was just the neighborhood dog who was establishing his territory."

Haise laughed. "Oh really."

"Yeah." Mutsuki smiled.

Haise looked around. "By the way, where is Ginshi and Urie?"

Mutsuki froze. "Oh well... Um squad leader Urie and rank three Ginshi are doing a solo investigation. They seem to be looking up on the ghoul Torso."

"Huh?" Haise and I said at the same time.

"Can you contact them?" I asked.

"N-no, I'm sorry."

"I guess we need to go get the investigation data. Let's go."

Haise turned and began to run. We followed after him.

"Where's Saiko?" I asked Mutsuki.

"Ah, she seemed to be asleep when I left. She must have stayed up late."

Haise chuckled. "I have to scold her when we get back."

We ran until we stopped in front of a man with big lip. Haise spoke up. "Could I please have the data on the Torso case?"

The man slightly shook his head. "You aren't in charge of the case are you? I can't give you the data. Another team is on the case."

"Please, it's dangerous for a newbie team to go to that ghoul."

"Huh? Why aren't you watching over your subordinates? I don't have time for this."

Haise bowed. "Please. I beg of you, I need to help my subordinates."

My eyes widened a bit. He really cared for them.

The man clicked his tongue. "I'm sorry but I see three immature investigators in front of me and it puts me on the spot. I don't have time, so I'm going to go." The man then walked away.

Haise then fell to his knees.

"Um, what are we to do now?" I kneeled beside him.

"That was lame of me." He whispered. "I'm so embarrassed."

Mutsuki began to yell. "I thought it was really cool sir!!"

Haise looked up. "Really?"

Mutsuki nodded. "Yeah."

I poked Haise's shoulder. "Shouldn't we find a different way?"

Haise then got a serious look on his face. "Yes. Even though we don't have the data, the main report should be in the main office." He stood up. "Let's go."

Mutsuki and it both stood. "Yeah." We said at the same time.
_______________

Me: bleh... My hands hurt from typing =3=

Haise: *Gives hamster* Here

Me: Whaaa???

Haise: For you.

Me: Oh alright... Thanks.

Haise: Welcome

Me: Anyways see you next chapter! Peace!!