Forever going

The next day Kaneki told me I couldn't go to college anymore.

"But why?" I asked him. "I need to go to college to get a better job."

"Because (Y/N), it's to risky for you."

"Then come also."

"I don't have time for that. Besides, you have everything you need here. A place to work, place to live, and food. Everything you ever need."

"My parents though, why should I tell them? Their smart daughter, who got a scholarship, dropped out of college?"

"I can't risk your life (Y/N)."

I froze. Was my life really balancing on this? Am I really to involved with the ghouls that I can't turn back? "I...I don't know." I whispered.

"(Y/N)." Kaneki gave me a sad look. "It's to risky for you." Kaneki stepped foward.

No, there is one more option. "I can go back."

"How?"

"My dad." I looked up at Kaneki. "I planned on telling you but, I didn't know when."

"What is it?"

"He's apart of the CCG." I lowered my head. "I'll be safe with him." I was now whispering again.

"Do you really want to live like that? Imagine what could happen. You tell him everything, we will never see each other again. I won't even live another day."

"Kaneki. I-" I looked up at him, and the look on his face was pure sadness. I bursts into tears. "I'm so sorry."

Kaneki pulled me into a tight embrace. "Shhh, it's alright (Y/N)."

After minutes of me sobbing into his arms, I spoke up. "I guess I'll have to tell my parents that I decided to study abroad. I always wanted to. I'll go visit them, and see them off. It's so easy."

Kaneki pulled away and smiled at me. "Alright, that's a good idea."

"Or." My face brightened up. "I'll tell then I decided to get married and I'm pregnant!" I laughed at this idea.

Kaneki was silent and I looked up at him. "Actually that's a better idea, it would be more easy."

I blushed. "Alright, then let's do that."

Kaneki nodded and lightly pecked my lips. "Alright."

~Time Skip~

I had already called my parents and informed them I would be visiting. Everything was just as planned. Kaneki had finally came back with rings for us to wear. I smiled at the thought of actually marrying him. We decided to take a train there, since it would be the quickest way. Once we finally arrived at the house Kaneki patted my head for reassurance.

Before I could get to the first step, my dad had opened the door. "Ah!! My darling daughter!!" He ran over and pulled me in for a hug. "I missed you so much."

My mom was in the doorway. "Oh honey, you forgot to put on shoes."

"I'm sorry I wa-" My dad pauses and looked behind me. "Who's that?"

I smiled.
__________
Kaneki's POV

I smiled when her dad finally noticed me. I stepped over and reached out my hand. "Hello, I'm Kaneki Ken. It's a pleasure to meet you sir." I was really nervous.

(Y/N)'s dad eyes my hand for a bit and then smiled. He took my hand into his. "Why hello Kaneki, I'm (Dad's name). (Y/N)'s father."

At least he was being nice.

I then heard another voice, an older women's voice. "Oh come in come in! I'm (Y/N)'s mother. Call me (Mom's name)."

(Y/N) then stepped into the house with her father and I followed them in.
_________
Your POV

Once we got inside, I showed Kaneki to the dining room. Mom had told me that dinner was almost ready and that I should head to the dining room. My mom headed towards the kitchen, while my father followed Kaneki and I. He wouldn't stop looking at Kaneki.

Before I sat down, Kaneki pulled my chair put for me and I thanked him. My dad slightly nodded at this. One my mother brought out food, we were all finally sitting down.

My dad was the first to speak. "Now Kaneki, why did you come here with my daughter, instead of just herself?"

"Well sir there is some important news for (Y/N) and I to tell you." Kaneki's hand grabbed mine underneath the table an I decided to speak up.

"Yes actually. Dad I decided to marry Kaneki." I let it all sink in for both my mother and father. "I'm also pregnant with his child." I quickly added.

"Oh how wonderful!" Both my mom and dad both sang.

"I'm so excited deary! I want to see the ring! Show me, show me!" My mother reached for my hand. I let go of Kaneki's hand and held out my hand for her to see. "Oh my! So pretty, you must really love (Y/N)."

"Yes ma'am, I do." Kaneki smiled.

"But wait, what about college dear?" My father added in.

"I decided to drop out. Kaneki wants me to stay with him. He wants to take care of me. He also wanted to go back to his home and tell his family as well."

My father seemed disappointed but smiled. "Well I'm happy as long as you are also. Where does his family live?"

Crap. I didn't think this far.

"France." Kaneki piped in. "We are Japanese, but my mother and father decided to move to France."

"Oh that's nice." My mother nodded. Probably thinking that I'm marrying a rich guy.

"It is nice." My father agreed. My father then noticed something and looked at Kaneki. "My my, it seems you haven't touched your food at all. Why is that?"

Crap.

"Well sir, since we've just met, you probably didn't know that I was a vegetarian." He looked down at his steak and mashed potatoes. "I'm also allergic to potatoes." Nice one I thought to myself. Good save Kaneki.

"Oh I'm really sorry! I should have prepared something else!" My mother sighed.

"It's quite alright ma'am." Kaneki put up his hand and waves it a bit. Indicating it was really alright. He then looked at his watch. "It's getting really late, I think we should head back home (Y/N)."

I nodded. "Yes, we should."

~Yet another Time Skip~

We finally got back to Anteiku and headed up for bed. It was night by the time we got back, but that was alright. I changed into my pajamas and got in bed. Kaneki had climbed in with me, cuddling up to me.

"It's all over." I sighed.

"It's never over (Y/N)." Kaneki whispered. I fell asleep after those few words. Knowing he was right.
________

Me: Yay!! My sickness is gone!! And I'm bad at plot development, so have lots of many boring chapters! Yay!

Kaneki: *Snores because he fell asleep reading this chapter*