Awaken

My eyes fluttered open and I slowly sat up. My stomach growled and I groaned. I was back at Anteiku and I couldn't remember much. I got up from bed and walked downstairs. It was empty and the shop was closed. It was dark out so I expected that everyone was asleep. I walked behind the counter and pulled out the cookie jar. I set it down on the counter and opened it. I pulled out a cookie and took a bite. Awful. I spit it out and ran up to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet and wiped my mouth off. Why did the cookie taste so disgusting? Touka's baking skill is amazing.

I then heard footsteps behind me and I turned my head. It was Kaneki.

He looked at me and ran over. He began to run my back. "What happened?" He asked.

"When I ate the cookie that Touka bakes, it tasted disgusting." I shivered at the flavor.

Kaneki's eyes softened and he spoke up, "It's because you're a half ghoul like me."

I took a moment to process. Then the memories came to me like a flash, the doctor, Kaneki, and..... my dad. "Where's my father?"

Kaneki pulled me into a hug and he softly spoke. "He was murdered."

I then broke out crying into his shoulder. My dad... was.... dead.

Kaneki rubbed my back and whispered sweet words to me. I pulled back and Kaneki wiped my tears away with his hand.

He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I leaned into the kiss and let tears fall down my cheeks. It was a sweet kiss.

Kaneki pulled away and placed soft kisses all over me. My forehead, nose, cheek, chin, and down my neck. He came back up and kissed my lips. I loved when he comforts me.

I pulled back and smiled. I have to be strong for Kaneki. I can't break down and cry in a corner till I die. I have to get up and face reality.

Kaneki smiled back, understanding why I smiled. He hugged me one last time.

We sat quietly for awhile then my stomachs growled. "Are you hungry?" He turned his head toward me.

"Yeah." I didn't ever want to say that, but I have to.

"Don't worry, Yomo has a more painless way of getting food."

I nodded. "Okay."
______________

Me: Short chapter I'm sorry!! I wanted something cute because the next chapter is going to be sad... Sorry ;-;

Kaneki: It's alright.

Me: Ok!! See you next chapter :3

((Kaneki x Reader)) Broken Downजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें