A lead

I walked out into the living room and saw Haise sleeping soundly on the couch. I smiled softly at his cute sleeping face. I grabbed a blanket and put it over him. I then lightly kissed his cheek and went to bed myself.

Haise's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. "I fell asleep again." I whispered while I lifted up my glasses to rub my eyes. I then felt a blanket on me and saw that someone put it on me. Probably Yuki. I smiled at the thought and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and looked t the mirror. A light gloss was on my cheek and I chuckled. Defiantly Yuki.

I cleaned my face off and walked back out to the leaving room. I looked at the clock and saw that it was early in the morning. I sighed and thought about all the paperwork I still had to do. I walked back to the coffee table in the living room and saw the papers piled up. I sighed again.

I went back to thinking about the torso case. Why is Urie so obsessed on solving it? I walked in front of the couch and sat down, staring at the papers. I rubbed my eyes again and heard someone walk into the room. I looked up and saw Yuki standing there. "Ah! Did I wake you?"

She yawned. "No, but I had a dream of you focusing on work. I was so worried that I woke up. I came out here to see my nightmare came true."

I chuckled and patted my lap. "Come sit. Maybe I'll fall asleep with you in my arms."

She smiled and walked over. Yuki then sat down on my lap and yawned again.

I yawned also. "If you keep yawning I'll defiantly fall asleep before you." I nuzzled my head in her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Good. Then I'll know if you were working or not."

I then pushed us over on the couch and pulled Yuki even closer. She turned around to face me and cuddled up to my chest. I smiled and looked at her cute face. I feel as of I shouldn't loose her and I always have the urge to protect her.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her snoring softly. I closed my eyes also and fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

Your POV (Yuki)

We woke up and immediately went around to look for suspects or people who've heard or seen anything. We came across a lady with short hair who had info.

"She was a beautiful lady." She started. "I was jealous of her long silky hair. For her to be attacked by a ghoul..."

"Have you've seen her nude?" Haise asked.

"Huh?" She questioned.

"I apologize it's for the investigation." Mutsuki said timidly.

"Like birth marks, moles, or scars?" I added.

She shook her head. "No I'm sorry. Nothing peculiar."

Haise bowed and Mutsuki and I did also. "Thank you for your time." Haise said.

We walked off and I sighed. "No leads." I inquired.

"That's how it is." Haise sighed. "Also Mutsuki who did the laundry last week?" He asked.

Mutsuki and I tilt out heads until many other people came and give us many different stories about scars and victims.

We finally decided to go home and rest a bit. It has been 17 days so far and we have thought up some theories in out heads. I took off my jacket and hung it up. I stretched my arms and sighed. It was a long day of going around and asking about Torso.

Haise ruffled my hair and smiled. "Don't worry Yuki. We're getting somewhere."

I smiled. "Yeah. Also Mutsuki what would you like to eat? I decided to cook tonight."

He shrugged. "Well Saiko said something about beef an rice."

Haise chuckled. "She always says beef and rice, but we could make that."

"Yeah we could." I shrugged.

The Saiko came trudging out. "I heard the words beef and rice. Is that dinner?" She asked.

I smiled. "Yep."

Haise put his hands on his hips. "Have you brushed your teeth this morning?"

He was just like the Q's mother, but he mostly took care of Saiko. He always babied her.

She nodded. "Yes."

He smiled and patted her head. "Good."

"Let's make dinner then!" I said.
________________

Did I ever mention I was on vacation? Well I am now X3 I'll probably update tomorrow night also ^_^ So there's that~ I guess that's all 030 See you next chapter! Peace!!