When in doubt

When in doubt, think "what would Remus do?" and most likely that will be the right answer
-Sirius

When in doubt, think "what would Sirius do?" and that's probably not the right answer
-Remus

When in doubt, think "what would James do?"
And that is the only answer
-James

Seriously though just do what I do everyone loves me
-James

Except for Evans, Snevillus, Malfoy, Voldemort, Crabbe, Goyle, Macnair, Rockwood, Lestrange, Dolohov, Regulus Black, any other aspiring death eaters, death eaters in general, that Hufflepuff girl who you spilled your orange juice on, Professor McGonagall, Slytherin house, your mom, Filch, Mrs. Norris, me, Peter, Remus after and before full moons, Lily's cat, your mom's hamster, Slughorn, that one Ravenclaw boy who hates everyone, those super religious muggles who wanted to burn you when you joked about witchcraft, Evans's sister, Evans's sister's boyfriend, your neighbors, that Ministry of Magic witch who sent you that letter about underage magic, parents in general, your future children, Evans's future children which will not be yours, Evans's sister's future children, Evans's sister's boyfriend's future children because you never know how long they'll stay together, any future children of any of said people listed before, people who prefer to wake up after 11 and not at six a.m., that one unicorn that you ran into in the forrest, I can go on.
-Sirius

So basically don't do what James does and you'll be fine
-Remus

Wow. So much love.
-James