I didn't need her to guide me to the office. I lived here and besides, they knew what's going to happen.

The moment I opened the door, some thing flung towards me.
Wala pa sa alas-kwatrong yumuko ako at nag-roll papunta sa likod ng isang sofa.

"Hiding?" Tss. I knew it. He was shooting daggers at me. This is how we greet each other after years. Well, it's like this officially since I was young.

I jumped on top of the table and kicked the antic vase towards my opponent. Nasalo niya iyon at ibinaba ito ng matiwasay. That's worth millions but hell I care. I need to do everything to get out of this country. Sinipa ko rin papunta sa kaniya iyong side table pero agad din siyang nakailag.

I did a back flip para maiwasan ang isang dagger na papunta sa akin. It was raining daggers.

"You've aged, old man," I smirked. I took the pillow on the side and threw it towards him. Nahati naman iyon at papunta sakin ang dagger na humati at lumusot sa unan. Parang slow motion na dumaan ito sa mata ko, umiikot habang umiilag ako.

Good thing nakailag ako. Mess with my eyes and you're dead. The feathers of that pillow was all over the place. He attacked me with one dagger on his hand. I adjusted. Sa bawat atake niya, tumatalon ako at umiilag. He's fast. But I'm faster.

I got the chance when his elbow released some space on his waist, I immediately did a 360° kick and struck him. He was moved. Nice.

Hindi ko na pinalampas ang pagkakataon at agad akong sumugod. I used my palm with force to struck him on his chest and did a back flip with my feet getting in touch with his chin. Napaatras siya.

There's blood at one side of his lips. Hingal siyang nakatingin sakin. Naramdaman kong sumakit ang sugat ko. I totally forgot about my wound.

I looked at him with a bored look and sat on one of the couches. He just smirked. He wouldn't stop until he see me bleed. Tinaasan ko nga ng kilay. I'm still up for the fight but the wound was a bit uncomfortable.

"I guess Pin didn't manage you that well," he grinned.

Nagtungo siya sa malaking bintanang nagbibigay ng liwanag sa kabuuan ng kwarto. Nakatitig lang siya sa kawalan samantalang tinignan ko ang sugat ko.

Is this really how a father treat his daughter? Everytime. For us, this is normal. What's weird was being too cringe. Ugh!

Are you wondering if he's really my dad when eight seconds ago he's nearly killed me? Well, same to me. But that's how we greet each other-with sharp knives and bullets.

"Five years." His tone protrudes an unidentified feeling. I stopped. He has never mentioned anything about that until now.

"It's almost five years since that day," he added. "Shut up!" I exclaimed. I'm burning with anger. Nandidilim ang paningin ko.

"You've changed so much," he said looking at me. I hate that look. The look that makes me feel like I'm a different person. "Stop," I warned him.

"I didn't know you'll turn like out this."

"This conversation is over." For the first time that I talked to him, my voice got colder. Hinugot ko ang isang dagger na nakabaon sa sofa at binato ito sa kaniya.

Tumama iyon sa salamin dahil nakailag siya. Nabasag ang salamin at mas lumiwanag ang kabuuan ng silid.
Hindi ko namalayang nasa likod ko na siya at may nakadiin sa leeg ko isang matalim na bagay.

Ramdam ko ang init ng likidong dumadaloy mula rito.

"Do you think he will be happy to see you like this?" I'm raging with anger but I chose not to fight back. I'm too tired for the whole thing.

Naramdaman kong tinanggal na niya ang dagger na tinapat niya sa leeg ko at umayos ng tayo.

"Forget everything. Leave B.A.N.G."

My eyes widened. "You can't make me. I won't. I'm this close to knowing who-"

"Enough," he said calmly.

"Are you just going to sit here and wait for that monster to live in peace? Hell not for me! I need to make him pay for what he did!" I argued.

"We're not having this conversation," he said denying my statements.

"But I'm this close to-"

"ENOUGH!" he exclaimed. It's also the first time he raised his voice on me. He's really furious. Tinignan ko siya.

"Tomorrow, you'll be attending Scott University and that's final," he said flatly.

What? No!!!

***
The Night Queen
by jrhabellie