12.

Luke have been in Hawaii for almost 10 days now and so far, he is pretty much enjoying himself. He just goes for a walk at the beach, does some exciting stuff the resort can offer and go take some rest. It did help him a little to find himself. He just doesn't want to find a girl like this. He doesn't want to find a girl desperately. He wants her to come on a natural basis. Like how he met Lauren.

Lauren..

Lauren..

Luke covered his face with a pillow and groaned loudly. He have to get her away from his head or no one will come to his life. He jumped off his bed and put on his swimmings shorts. Today, he will just hang out at the beach and do exactly nothing. He is feeling a little bit lazy so why not. He sat on the sand under the shade of a tree and stared at the ocean in front of him with his sunglasses protecting his eyes from the heavy rays of the sun.

He looked down at the blue ball that rolled towards him and touched his foot and found two fair kids running towards him. He smiled at the sight of the two. They look exactly alike, except the girl has a dirty blonde hair and a pair of ocean blue eyes and the boy is brunette with a pair of beautiful green eyes.

"Hi Mr." The girl greeted like she's a lot older for her age, "I'm sorry for whatever the ball have caused. May we have it?"

Luke smiled and looked at the ball then back to the two, "May I know your names first?"

"Mommy strongly told us not to talk to strangers." The little boy said earning a nod from the girl, "She said we could be kidnapped so it's better to stay away from it."

"I see." He nodded his head and handed the boy the ball, "I'm Luke Hemmings."

The little boy frowned, "Luke? You have the same name with our daddy."

Luke smiled, "I bet he is awesome."

The girl nodded her head, "He is. Mommy said he is going to be the best daddy."

"But he doesn't know we exist though." The little boy added sadly, "Mommy said daddy didn't know she was pregnant."

"Why didn't your mommy tell him?" Luke asked interestedly.

He have never been too intrigued with people's life but the two cuties in front of him are so adorable.

"Because daddy wants to be happy. And mommy isn't part of that." The little girl smiled sadly, "Mommy tells us stories every night to be close to daddy."

The little boy nodded his head, "We just hope he knows we exist. But we are pretty scared about his reaction when he knows. Maybe he won't like it."

"But we don't know that." The girl quickly continued shaking his head and smiled at Luke, "Mommy said I look so much like daddy which I find really good because at least there is something with him that we inherited. And mommy shows pictures of them when they were young. So, we feel like we know him well."

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Luke apologized feeling like a douche. He wanted to be free as well like their father and look where that decision have brought him.

"Anyway, it's great to meet you Mr. Luke Hemmings." The girl greeted, "I'm ------"

"Lucy Monica, Lawrence Richard! Your mom have been looking for you!" He heard someone shout.

Flashback

"Luke, stop screaming!" Lauren groaned.

Luke have been singing some punk rock songs as if he is a famous singer. That have always been his dream but he knows that will never happen so he just ended up singing in front of his girlfriend all the time.