6.

It's been a good day today since my fave Lukeren fanfics was updated but there are some it that made me happy and some made me so sad so I'll update another sad one. LOL.

~~~~~

It's a good day. Luke woke up at around 1 in the afternoon without anyone there to ruin his sleep. By anyone, he meant the boys. He grabbed his phone. He received a text from Calum, Ashton and Ally and a missed call from Michael. He frowned. Why would Ally text him?

He never text with either of the girls but they are really close. He just doesn't know why she texted him. He was too curious that he opened her message first.

Ally: Have you heard from Lauren? She wouldn't answer our calls and if we text her that we are coming over, she would tell us not to. Why is she ignoring us?

Luke sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He knows exactly why she's been rejecting the girls' offer of coming to her apartment. He opened his conversation with Lauren and texted her.

Luke: Lo, the girls were worried about you. You have been rejecting their calls and you wouldn't want them to see you.

Luke: Ally texted me. They are really worried about you.

He opened his conversation with Calum and Ashton and read their texts.

Ashton: Michael reserved a VIP room for us in a stripper club next week. It's a little gift for you, soon to be single again lad.

Calum: It's party time next week. No more rejections of offers. Wherever we go, you go. Almost, welcome to the single world.

Luke laughed at his friends' silliness. It has really been too long since he was last single. Actually, he could hardly remember how it is to be single. How it is to have no commitment. He smiled and stared at the photo frame of him and Lauren by the top of his drawer. Everything he have shared with her will never leave his memories. He is sure of that. Every single one of it is really special and it means so much to him. She means so much to him.

Lauren: I'm texting her now. I don't want some company just yet. I wanna be alone. You know me.

Luke: I know. But it wouldn't hurt too much if you just open up to anyone, you know.

Luke: Just... Okay. Do whatever it takes for you to be okay. I'm just here.

Lauren: Thanks.

~~~

Luke arrived at the mall walking casually when he saw Lauren standing by the pharmacy. He smiled brightly when he saw her look his way and a smile made its way to her lips.

"This is where we first literally talked." She told him sounding pretty happy.

She wrapped his arms around him, which he quickly reciprocated, and let go before planting a peck on his lips. She smiled up at him and walked away. Luke watched her leave. I guess yesterday was the last time he is going to spend real quality time with her before they officially separate. He thought and decided to go in the supermarket to buy some groceries.

Lauren: Thanks for coming.

Luke: Anytime. For you Lo.

Lauren: Tomorrow, same time. Outside Gordon high school.

Luke: Alright. See you.

Damn. Two more days and he is single again. He turned to check out the blonde hottie beside him as he waited for the pork he got. She's got huge breasts and her ass is just as big. He smirked. He haven't really checked out any other girl since he got together with Lauren. He always think she is perfect. As a matter of fact, he still think she is. He grabbed the pork from the worker as he said his thank you, placed it in a basket and roamed around the mall, looking for something else to buy. After he finished shopping for stocks home, he decided to look for a gift. For Lauren. He have been too used to giving her gifts and it would be new to him if he wouldn't buy her any. He looked for something that would remind Lauren of him and smiled when he saw a penguin silicon phone case. She will surely remember me of this.

~~~

He went home bored. He doesn't have anything else to do and his work starts next month. He enjoyed Lauren's company so much that he have almost forgotten about his future if she didn't remind him of it.

He gathered up all his courage and texted Lauren.

Luke: Lo, can you come over mine? I am extremely bored and I need you.

Luke: Okay. Forget it. I'll just go to sleep.

He placed his phone on the bedside table as he grabbed the remote. He sat back down and stared at the ceiling.

Flashback

Luke needed to buy some aspirin for the boys who had an ultimate hang over from last night's party. He drank a shot but the boys drunk too many that they failed to handle themselves well before they could even get home. He slipped some coins from his pocket as he told the pharmacist his order and took a glance at his side, needing to look back at the familiar girl at his right. He bit his upper lip to stop himself from smiling. Well, he only saw her once and they haven't really talked.

"Hi." He spoke with a shy smile playing across his lips.

The girl looked at him like he is some kind of a creep but he was too captivated with her beauty and precious green eyes that all he did was stare.

"Hi." She greeted smiling at him weirdly, "Sorry. Do I know you?"

Luke snapped back to reality and shook his head, "Hmm?? Yes. I mean no. Personally no. But I've seen you three days ago in front of a high school. Umm... Yeah."

"Oh... That one." She responded with a huge smile, "I'm really sorry about that. I wasn't exactly watching where I was going."

"No." Luke retorted too quickly as he shook his head, "It was my fault."

She smiled and grabbed the plastic of medicine from the pharmacist, "It's good to meet you."

"Oh. Wait... Um..." Luke stammered earning a teasing look from the people beside them, "I'm Luke." He stretched his hand in front of him.

Lauren chuckled and tucked the little plastic of medicine under her arm and shook his hand, "I'm Lauren. I have to go. My friend is really sick and she needs me."

Luke nodded his head, staring at her dreamily. Lauren chuckled and waved her hand before turning around to leave. Wow. He felt like an angel just talked to him. Damn. He is totally going crazy.

End of flashback