4.

"Are you meeting with Lauren today?" Michael asked Luke as he grabbed a slice of pizza from the center table.

Luke nodded his head and scratched the back of his head, "But it'll only be for a few minutes."

"Woooow." Michael screamed in shock, "That's the first. You and Lauren? Only in a few minutes."

Luke chuckled and glanced up the wall clock, "I have to go. I'll be back in a few. I want my apartment in place when I get back."

"Where do you think your apartment is going while you are away?" Michael rolled his eyes and continued playing with his video games.

Luke shrugged as he stood up, "Just saying. I've got to go."

"Okay. Fuck her harder this time." Michael said chuckling.

Luke rolled his eyes and headed out the door. How did he become friends with Michael again? He decided to take a cab since he wanted to give his car a break. After getting a cab, he told him the place and closed his eyes. Just a few more days and he's free again. He looked at his phone and smiled at the sleeping Lauren he set as his wallpaper weeks ago. She's too beautiful and too precious for him to deserve. He slipped his phone inside and paid the driver before going inside the hotel. He found her by the edge of the rooftop, looking out the city.

"You're early." Luke said standing behind her.

She glanced at him and smiled, "This was where we shared our first kiss."

Luke smiled and hugged her tight, "I'm sorry..."

Lauren hugged him back but pulled away after some moment, "I ordered food. Let's go eat?"

Luke smiled and nodded his head, "Yeah... I love that."

Lauren held his hand and smiled, "We haven't broken up yet."

"Took you long enough to realize that." Luke whispered and kissed her temporal.

He felt a sudden jolt of happiness just rushed through his veins. He tightened the hold on her hand as she led them to the table she probably reserved yesterday. He pulled a chair for her, hearing her say thank you as she sat down and went to sit on the chair across her.

"What do you want for dessert?" Lauren asked looking down the menu.

However, Luke found himself staring at her as his mind flew back to the time they spent in this same rooftop restaurant at the same table.

Flashback

"You the prettiest girl I've ever laid my eyes on." He admitted in the middle of their first anniversary dinner.

She chuckled a slight blush crept through her cheeks, "Stop that. You dork."

Luke laughed and grabbed a piece of corn kernel from his plate and threw it directly on her face making her gasp as she look at him, "Stop acting shy bitch. We've been together for so long. Come give daddy a hug."

Lauren laughed at his weird humor care of Michael Clifford and stood up as she sat on his lap and whispered seductively, "Stop calling me bitch. You are only allowed to call me that in the room."

Luke's eyes widened at her sudden seductiveness which he isn't prepared of at the moment. They haven't even shared their first passionate kiss, just pecks on the lips, nose and on the forehead.

Lauren giggled as he stiffed below her and poked his nose, "I was teasing my baby..."

Luke bit down his lip ring and fought a smile, "That wasn't funny. Not at all."