3.

I'm updating because damn!!!! Dudeeee!!!! Lukeren will meet at December 2. lels. I just can't my feels is all over the place. I'm dying. Let them share a couple of glances and I am definitely fineeeee. huhuhuhu.

~~~~~~~

Luke is seated inside Nancy's club at 4:50 in the afternoon and found himself checking out some girls. He came earlier since he wanted to make it up to Lauren for being late yesterday. She might think he doesn't care about how she feels anymore. His eyes traveled to the door and saw Lauren wearing a cute floral dress matched with a pair of black combat boots. He smirked. It is so Lauren. Girly but not too girly. One of the reasons why he loved her so much.

"Hi." He greeted standing up as he was in front of her.

"This was the place where you first dedicated a song for me and sang it yourself." Lauren said not even greeting him back, "You said you can't wait to spend the rest of your life with me and I was the only one who could make you happy."

Is she kidding? She turned around but he held her by the wrist and made her look back at him.

"Lo..." He breathed nearing her, "Spend the day with me for the last six days and pretend we are still the happy couple we once were. That's the least I could do for you."

Lauren sighed and nodded her head, "Okay."

"Stop giving me short replies. I know you." He said pulled her for a hug.

"Shall we sit down and order?" She asked while he hugged her making him laugh. Typical Lauren. "I'm kinda hungry."

He pulled away and nodded his head, "The usual?"

Lauren just nodded her head. He pulled a chair for her and she sat down before he went to sit beside her. He raised his hand getting a waitress' attention and ordered their favorite baby back ribs and vanilla ice cream cake.

"How was your day?" Luke asked never knowing it could get really awkward between them.

"It's okay." She replied playing with her fingers indicating she's nervous and uncomfortable.

Luke held her hand and rubbed his thumb against his soft skin, "I know I made this relationship awkward. But please enjoy your only request from me. I'm trying to make it up to you."

Lauren looked up at him and smiled emptily, "Sorry. I'll try to forget."

"Sorry."

Lauren chuckled and pulled her hand away from his grip, "No need to apologize. I would like to thank you for being really honest with me."

Their order were finally brought to their table and they started to eat in silence. It was least awkward from how it was yesterday and a few minutes ago, but it still is quiet ---- so unusual between them when they are together.

"That night..." Luke spoke up making Lauren look up at him, "You had something to say but you let me say mine first... You didn't tell me what it is. May I know?"

Luke saw the sadness in her eyes become even more visible before she looked down with a slight smile. He was unsure what that meant but he wants to know.

"It doesn't matter now." Lauren replied softly and looked up at him, "It wasn't important at all."

Luke just nodded his head, totally getting how she doesn't want to talk about it anymore. He decided to just eat quietly before Lauren spoke up.

"Have you been hanging out with the boys?"

Luke smiled and nodded his head, "Yeah. We had a little hang out last night."