9.

Because I want to make it up for not updating too soon and I want to break your hearts. Yeeeeeeeeey!!!!

~~~~~~

Beers, smoke, weed. Everything is scattered on their table at a stripper's club. They have been doing this for a straight two months. Not caring if they haven't even been looking for jobs for a stable life. He moaned at the pleasure slowly building inside her as stripper rode his dick. He couldn't think properly. It's not as if he have been thinking properly after the break up. He gripped the girls' arm making her stop and frown.

"Stop." He ordered slightly pushing her away from him.

"What's the matter now?" She asked feeling pretty irritated.

He stood up wearing his boxers and pants properly, "I am not on the mood."

"Luke mate, where are you going?" Calum asked looking up at Luke ignoring the grinding bitch on top of him, "Luke!!"

"I'm going to Lauren's place." He answered picking his phone from the table and left a couple of bills.

Michael frowned, "It's only been two months. You missed her already?"

"Yeah." He answered messing his hair and sat down beside Ashton who is getting himself a good amount of pleasure himself, "I miss her. She won't answer my calls and texts. I tried calling her friends as well but they really wouldn't answer."

"What if she still isn't ready to see or talk to you?" Michael asked looking at him.

"I don't care. I need to see her." Luke stood up, leaving the place for real.

He missed Lauren. He will be lying if he said he was completely happy for the whole two months after he last saw her. At the first week, yes. He could barely remember her, but still the moment he wakes up, thought of Lauren would start occupying his mind. And just a month, thoughts of wanting to have a family won't get off his mind and he knows he messed up. Big time.

He arrived in front of her apartment building, not caring about the way he is parking the car. He is drunk and high and he wants to see the only girl he cares about. He jumped out of the car, slamming the door close and hurried her floor. Having a long pair of legs really do help. He smiled and knocked on the door as soon as he stood in front of it. Frowning, he tried twisting the door knob open.

"Lauren!" He called when he found out the front door is open, "You left the front door open again!"

He stepped inside and silence welcomed his arrival. Everything was still in place, from the last time he have visited. Nothing has changed, including the pictures she framed on top of the cabinet by the window. He walked further inside calling her name over and over again but he never got a reply. He walked to the closet and opened it. Piercing pain in his heart is what came to him when he saw the closet totally empty. She left. He wwalked over to her drawers to check her under wears and found nothing. Everything was completely empty.

He had to stop himself from getting paranoid. Maybe Lauren took Normani's suggestion about clearing the closet and buy another set of clothes. But maybe he is just too in denial from the truth that Lauren really decided to leave. He sat on her bed and frowned when he saw a box in the middle of it. He slid the box closer to him and opened it to see a paper on top of it. He got it and flipped it open.

Dear Luke, (or whoever would see this box. I'll just pretend you are him anyway)

He chuckled at her silly self and felt tears forming his eyes. He definitely isn't expecting things to turn out this way.

You mean everything to me. Everything we have been through, were the best things that have ever happened to me. You were my life. I had to admit, I was beyond dead when you called it off. But I understand how much it means to you to be free and I can't hold you back from what makes you happy. You have nothing to apologize too. It isn't your fault I couldn't make you happy and I can't choose to keep, no matter how much I wanted to, because your happiness is important to me.

I am giving you everything back. I don't think I will be able to get over you when all I see are things that you have given. I don't know if you have opened the box I have given you the last time we met but those are the photos we have. I don't think you would want to have it that's why I wanted you to open it when you wanted to.

I do love you Luke. And I know 5 years from now, I still love you. Because I did believe you were the man for me. But you don't believe that so we maybe not really meant to be. I believe you are my soulmate and my true love Luke.

I wish you all the happiness the world could offer. I love you and please don't do to the girl you are with now the same thing you have done to me. Love her dearly and never let go. Because nothing is painful than knowing the person you love isn't happy with you. Love her Luke, treasure her and never let her go. Don't let her hurt you. I believe I took care of you enough to deserve someone who will love you more than you'll ever love them.

Lauren :)

Waterfalls of tears streamed down his cheek as he read the last thing she have done with him. He was so wrong about everything. He thought he was right, but he really never was. He made the only person who believed he is worth it to love slip through his fingers just because of the belief that clearly isn't real. Lauren is his true love, his soulmate. He now realized that. Too bad he chose to believe it now that she isn't coming back. He folded the paper and placed it on the bed before running his fingers through the box. He cried and pulled out the penguin case from the box along with her phone --- the phone he have given her. It makes so much sense now, why he never got an answer or a text back. She left everything. He grabbed the domo stuffed toy he got her for their first monthsary, the very first give he have ever given her and lay down with it resting on his chest. He cried harder than he ever had before. He couldn't even bring her back. Nor does she want to be found. The most painful thing is, he couldn't do anything else but cry.