2.

Luke groaned after falling asleep after he watched the family guy. He looked over to his wall clock and cursed loudly kicking his blanket off of him and ran to the bathroom to take the quickest bath he have ever done. It's already 4:30 and he have to be there in 30 minutes. He have to meet Lauren.

As if a thunder have struck him, he finished preparing in 10 minutes and he is already driving to the park Lauren told him to meet her. He arrived a minutes later and he found her seated on a bench under the tree. He made his way towards her and she stood up when she found him.

"You came." Lauren said smiled as she made her way towards him with those eyes that isn't sparkling anymore.

"Of course." Luke said looking at her with a smile.

Lauren smiled and nodded her head, "Do you remember this place?"

Luke just smiled. How could forget this place? He would never.

"This was when you first told me you love me and asked me to be your girlfriend...." Lauren reminisced with a smile but tears quickly welled up her eyes.

She went closer and hugged Luke tight forcing back her tears. He knows from the way she's shaking slightly. He wrapped his arms around her and reciprocated the hug. She pulled away and pecked his lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Luke was left standing there, staring at her as she left. She just wanted to meet him to remind him where he first told her he loved her?

"Lauren!" Luke called but that didn't stop her from walking away.

He laughed at himself and sat on the bench watching her climb in her car. He knows she's hurting that's why he wanted to do something for her. He grabbed his phone and sent her a message.

Luke: Come back. I thought we are spending our whole week together?

Lauren: I didn't want to tie you up too much. I figured maybe you had some more important things to do.

Luke: We haven't broken up yet Lo. And I have caused you too much pain. I want to make you happy.

Lauren: You came. You made me happy.

Luke: Are you certain you wouldn't come back.

Lauren: I am.

Luke: Alright. Enjoy your day then Lo.

Lauren: Yeah. And tomorrow, Nancy's club. Same time.

Luke frowned slightly not knowing what they would do there. Probably, she'll leave him again?