Nineteen

Bella's POV

Kayla comes to my house after and she goes up to my room and I tell her I'll be up in a few minutes.

"Mom, Dad, the doctor-" I get cut off.

"We know honey." My Mom says and they both give me a hug.

"Guys I'm scared."

-=+=- 3 Months Later -=+=-

I've lost all my hair from chemo already and I've been going to online school. I still haven't told Kayla what the doctor said the day I started chemo and I don't think I will anytime soon.

I've been getting better though and I'm happy about that.

"Bella supper!" I hear my Mom yell from downstairs.

I go down the stairs and see my Mom must have invited Kayla and Parker over for supper as they are sitting at the table as well. I smile and go to the table and sit down as well.

-=+=-

We finish eating and I feel the air becoming limited. It's becoming hard to breathe and I can't talk.

"Bella honey are you okay." My Mom says.

That's when everything goes black.

I wake up in a hospital room and hear beeping machines. I have a mask over my face to help me breathe. It's still pretty difficult but this is helping me.

I see doctors rush in and start checking all the machines.

"We thought you were gone for a second there." I hear and turn my
direction to the voice.  Kayla. 

-=A/N=-
I don't have any excuses for why I haven't been updating.  I mean school started but I still had the time to update I just didn't.  I apologize for that and also for how short this chapter is but it's something.  Love ya'll!
~Maddy <3