Four

-=+=- Timeskip 4 years -=+=-

Mist's POV
I gave birth to my wonderful baby girl Kayla a little over 3 years ago now. She is an amazing child and I love her to death. Parker loves playing with her which he is currently doing right now. They are in the backyard playing while I'm cooking us all dinner. Everyone is coming over for dinner today with their kids as well.

H's POV
We are going over to Mist's and Parker's for dinner tonight and are getting Joel ready. Since we had him we haven't had very much free time on our hands but he has brought us closer than we were before.

Will's POV
We are heading out the door trying to get our 6 year old out the door.

"Jack! Come on!" I yell as he comes running down the hall into my arms. "Ready to go now?" I ask.
"Yep! All ready!!" He replies.

So we all walk out the door and start down the road.

Straub's POV
I pick up my daughter who is just over 4 years old and run with her to the door with her bouncing up and down making her laugh.

"Stop goofing off, we have to go." Bee laughs.
"Mommy's no fun." I say laughing.
"mmhm lets go." Bee laughs as we all walk out the door.

Ryan's POV
I go to where Hayden and Brayden are to remind them that we have to leave for dinner in a few minutes. Brayden stands up and bring Hayden with him to the door. Hayden puts on her shoes and we head out the door.

-=A/N=-
I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN A WEEK AND I FEEL SO BAD!!! PLUS THIS IS SO SHORT!!! I didn't really know what to do so I was thinking of what to do for a while. I feel so bad because this is only like 250 words which isn't very long. Well I'll try to update sooner than a week this time!! XD
~Maddy <3