Fifteen

Kayla's POV
"There's no way you are going to mess us up Kayla." Bella says still holding my hand.
"But what if I do?" I ask.
"Don't worry about it." She says.
"I'll try." I reply.

She kisses me and just looks at me.

"You're beautiful." She says making me giggle.
"You are too." I smile.

She comes and sits beside me and cuddles with me.  Before I know it I'm fast asleep.

-=+=-

I wake up with Bella smiling beside me playing with my hair.

"What time is it?" I mumble.
"10:30pm." She replies.
"I slept for that long? Wait why are you still here at 10:30?!" I say.
"You're Dad walked in when you were sleeping and I explained everything to him and he said it's okay if I stay tonight. Neither of us want you doing anything you'd regret." She says.
"Oh okay. I wouldn't do anything to myself Bella. I wouldn't hurt myself." I say.
"I know I'm still worried just in general." She replies.
"Yeah, sorry about that." I say.
"No it's just me being me don't worry Kayla." She says smiling again.
"Can I ask you something?" I ask.
"You just did!" She says making me laugh. "But seriously no you can't." She jokes. "Yes of course you can."

I look at her and smile holding her hand.

"You came in to make sure I was okay.  Why?" I ask.
"Because I care about you." She replies.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because you're my best friend and I love you." She replies.
"And why?" I ask.
"I love you because I just do I didn't choose my heart did." She says.
"Why?" I ask smiling.
"What is going on?" She asks.
"Just answer and you'll find out in a minute." I reply.
"Because it's me." She says.
"And what about you makes me love you?" I ask.
"I don't know." Bella says.
"The way you smile, the way you always look someone directly in the eyes to creep them out." I chuckle. "The way you can make me smile when nobody else can, how you don't care what anyone thinks and you just let yourself be you, how many times you can burp in my fricking face and just laugh as I make a disgusted face.  Everything about you really." I say.

Bella kisses me and smiles.

"There are some pretty strange reasons in there." She laughs.
"But it's you that's all that matters." I reply.

Bella's POV

She's making me so happy I don't know how I will be able to tell her this.  I came in and she was upset so I was holding off because I didn't want to make it worse but now she's so happy I don't want to ruin this either.

Parker already knows and so does all the other parents.  Some of the older guys know as well.  I just don't know if I will be able to tell Kayla this.  It will hurt her so much.  She already had to watch Mist go through it I don't want her to have to watch me go through it.

I look over at her smiling at me and fake a smile back.

I can't do this.

-=A/N=-
Most of you guys probably guessed what Bella was talking about but if not you will find out in the next chapter which will be out soon!!  I'm trying to put a lot of focus on to this book now because I know a lot of people really like it so I will have the next chapter up soon.  Byee.
~Maddy <3