Ten

Kayla's POV
I stand there looking at her not knowing what just happened.

"Sorry, I just.. Nevermind I should go." She says walking out the door.

I try to say something but I can't. No words can come out. She closes the door and starts running. I just ruined everything.

Jack's POV
I'm walking through the college hallways and see Hayden standing there talking to Joel. I have this weird feeling in my stomach. I go up to them. Right as I come up Joel says he has to go and leaves me alone with Hayden.

"How are things?" I ask awkwardly.
"Pretty good, how about you?" She replies.
"I'm good." I say.
"That's good." She says.

We are in awkward silence for a bit just standing there.

"Well, I've got to go, I'll see you around." I say walking away from her.

Why do I always do this? Ugh I hate myself. Plus Joel obviously likes her and she probably like him so I shouldn't even bother trying. But I am because I just can't let go.

-=A/N=-
I'm starting to finally add some of the other characters in this thing!! Also sorry for the short chapter! So I'm almost at 50 followers and that's pretty awesome to me. I want to do something special for 50 followers so if you guys have any ideas let me know!! Love ya'll!!
~Maddy