"You like that?" I ask, already knowing full well by the way her breathing shallows. "You want me to f.uck you?"

Her eyes dilate as I stare into them, slowly moving my hand down her stomach.

"Yes." She breathes out shakily.

"And then what?"

"Hmmm?"

"If I give you what you want..." I still my hand. "..what happens tomorrow? You sneak out and leave another note?"

"Does it really matter?"

I drop my my arm, removing my touch as my heart falls. "Quite a bit actually."

"What do you want me to do then?" She sighs.

"Stay."

She giggles uncharacteristically again. "I'd like that.... But I don't want it to happen again. He's to mean."

"Don't want what to happen again?" I duck my head, meeting her eyes. "Who's mean?"

"The Russian."

"You're not making any sense."

"Your accent..." She smiles. "I could listen to you allllll day."

I grasp her roaming hands and hold them against my chest. "Who's the Russian?"

"How do you know Viktor?"

"I don't. You just said..."

"Oh right!" She laughs, "I forgot."

I sigh, "You said he's mean. Did he do something to you?"

"He's so pale, he looks like a ghost."

"Everly.."

"He's crazy tall too."

"Everly, what did he do to you?" I raise my voice to get her attention.

She sighs dramatically, pulling her right hand from mine and pushing her hair away from her face. Tilting her head towards the ceiling as she holds her hair back.

Narrowing my eyes, I look over her skin, finding a faint red mark running down her cheek.

"He hit you?" I clench my jaw, feeling my whole body turn hot.

"Was more of a slap."

I grasp her chin gently, taking a closer look at the reddened skin. The site makes me sick.

"Calm down." She sighs, "It's not like it was the first time."

"What?!"

"I said to calm down. I have a horrible headache."

"How many times has it been? Why the f.uck did he hit you?"

"You're always asking so many questions. It's really annoying."

"How many times Everly?" I try to keep my voice calm.