ANNABETH

Omg!!!!!! 726 reads thanks all of u ......

So here it goes.....
Annabeth POV

Weird right?

My mom sitting beside Poseidon and staring like he just now said something intelligent........

"So we came here to grant a quest to our gang" Zeus said and looked at all of us.

" Rachel you may proceed" Apollo said

Rachel nodded and said" As some of you know I have dreams of future sometimes. So something happened this time also but I might add this is not that hard." Rachel looked at me. She knows pretty well that what me and Percy went through during both the prophecies.

"What's the quest?" My annoyed boyfriend asked.

He is so much like Percy....no why am I comparing him with Percy.....???

Okay wait why I am talking to myself?

Stupid ADHD.

".....daughter of Poseidon" I heard Rachel saying.

"Sorry I didn't get u Rachel" I said.

They all looked at me like I cannot zone out .

" You all have to retrieve a daughter of Poseidon "

"What???? You have one more daughter Poseidon?" I asked.

Poseidon just nodded without looking at me.

" So why cannot Percy go and bring his sister?" My curiosity overpowered me.

" I think you are zoning out a lot my daughter. Like Poseidon said if Percy came to know then he would give up" my mom said.

" Why would not Percy help his sister? " Leo asked first time in his life in a meeting.

" That all we cannot tell you" Hermes said.

" Then why should we help you?" Jason said angrily.

Poseidon just stood suddenly and looked at his brothers and sighed and flashed out.

Whatever it was.. We didn't get it but after that the meeting went one sided ... Gods sided and with full of instructions.

So this was lil boring but its important for next chapter.

Guys you can tell me if you want a sequel to this book or not ?

You can also ask me any question regarding this book ? If you feel anything that is confusing..

So just read comment vote shares and enjoy!!!!!