The kiss, the box and the cloaked woman

We spend the day happily wandering around hogsmeade. Lastly, a trip to honeydukes and we walk back to the carriages hand-in-hand sharing Bertie botts every flavour beans.

"Oh my! I think that one was chicken!" I squeal as I post the bean in my mouth.

"Mmm... Sweet Popcorn!" Scorpius laughs when I pop a golden bean in his mouth, hoping it was earwax.

"Oh man! Stop getting good ones!" I poke his cheek as if it's his fault.

He suddenly pulls me by my tie into a tight kiss. The world no longer exists, just me and him, connected by our lips.

All I know is him. His short blonde curls, his beautiful eyes, his soft lips with a single chap on the right side. I am enveloped in is sweet scent, I can taste the popcorn on his breath, I can feel one of his arms tight and strong around me, one tangled in my long auburn hair.

My hand reaches of its own accord to his hair, running my hands through the silken cropped mess. My heart leaps when he places a hand at the base of my back. I feel safe.

We break apart after what may have been seconds, hours or several beautiful sunlit days. My mind wanders to the carriage rolling down the pathways, creaking.

I step up, my long robes flopping about my feet. Scorpius walks up too, and we sit waiting for two more people.

A hooded figure walks gracefully up to the cart. She (I'm guessing it's a woman) is dressed in a long black dress that covers her arms and a black hooded cloak over her thin lace-covered arms. She walks up to me and places a pale thin hand on my shoulder.

"Dead... House-elf... Told... Me... Give... This... You..." She says in broken English.

She holds out a small black jewellery box and walks off with a swish of her cloak.

I grasp to box in my cold hand cautiously. I go to open it but Scorpius grasps my hand.

"Open it when we get to the castle. If anything happens I'll get help straight away and we don't want to raise suspicion." He says with a quick peck of my cheek.

"Okay, but I want you with me."

"Always."