Thirty Six: Needing to Wee

~~~~~~~~~~~~36~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have to let me help!" I exclaim, banging my fist against the window of Jake's car.

I had thought we'd all been headed to find Jake and escape together.

Later on, however, I find out that Jake had instructed Alexander and Luccio to release me and drag me back to the car, where I was supposed to stay put until the situation was sorted.

What an asshole.

"You can help by shutting up and staying put," Luccio snaps in return, turning back to his whispered conversation with Alexander.

"I can't just stay put!" I exclaim once more, moving my arms around frantically.

"Alexander," I plead, reaching for the door. Alex simply sighs and shakes his head before going back to ignoring me.

"I'll run. I will," I threaten, already beginning to open the door. "And I'll catch you, like the last six times, Lily," Alex replies wearily, running a hand through his hair.

"Alex, please," I beg once more. When Alex doesn't reply, I fall into silence, wracking my brain for a way to escape.

I can't just sit here doing nothing while Jake risks his life! It's driving me crazy, and frankly, it's more than a bit condescending, since I can look after myself quite well, thank you very much.

Well except for getting captured and having had my arm sliced open multiple times, but those don't count.

"How did you guys find me anyway?" I ask curiously, blurting the question before I can stop myself. "Your iPhone," Luccio answers, as of it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I keep silent for a few more minutes, allowing the brothers to talk before I commence my plan.

"Guys? Hey, guys?" I wave my arms slightly to get their attention. Please let this work. If someone up there can hear me, please let this work.

Alexander and Luccio sigh and turn toward me at the same time, both bearing quizzical looks.

"I need to wee," I complain in my best whiney voice possible. This is so stupid.

"Here," Luccio mutters, handing me a large plastic bag. Seriously? "I can't pee in this! Take me outside!" I exclaim, eyeing the plastic bag in disbelief.

Both brothers shake their heads in synchronization, and Luccio looks pointedly at the plastic bag. "Take it or leave it," he says with a smirk.

"You guys are here," I point out again, trying to find some way to be rid of them.

"So?" They both ask in unison. "So I'm a girl, and I can't pee with guys around," I explain slowly, barely holding myself back from rolling my eyes.

The boys mutter to each other inaudibly for a moment before turning back to me.

They both give a quick nod and head out of the car. "Five minutes," Alexander says, slamming the door behind him.

I sigh and lock the doors as quietly as possible. Looks like I'm not getting out. What now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quite far from but very near to, the end. Haha. I can't believe I've gotten this far! :') And it was all thanks to you guys. ❤

So, yeah. Keep on:

COMMENTING

VOTING

SHARING

FANNING :D

Till' the next chapter,

-Sofi :>